User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6
Showing results 76 to 84 of 84

Thread: October/Halloween horror movie watch list

Re: October/Halloween horror movie watch list

@Soule , daaaamn. 93 bro.. you grew up in the era of sexy legs Machelle Gellar & super breast Love Hewitt so it entirely makes sense why Ripley & Sarah Connor don’t do it for you lmao. i understand now. and i feel old as fuck hahaha.

@Nohbody hotdamn bro you names some absolute bangers. took me straight back to my youth. i’ll never forget Creepshow’s “Thanks for the ride lady!” scene.. got me thinking about Kolchak Night Stalker & The Outer Limits too.. Nightmare on Elm St was the first horror movie i ever watched.. scared me shitless lmao. i loved it & needed more. wasn’t allowed to watch Ft13th at home though cuz my mom didn’t like all the sex but when i saw the first Halloween?! i knew i found my favorite series. Mike was just too cold & the way Loomis would talk about the psychology of him & the music.. ugh. fucking hooked. all time favorite horror movie though is still Candyman. the music, atmosphere, tragic villain arc, made it much more than a horror movie for me.. people have asked me what my favorite love story is and when i mention that movie their reactions are hilarious. another classic anthology banger is Tales from the Hood. oohh and Cat’s Eye!

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Yeah my generation definitely focused more on tits and ass lol.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

something horror fans the world over are thankful for lol. a highlight in the golden era of slash, when it became less about the supernatural elements and more about the.. super natural (or sometimes augmented) elements

Battle Record
    34-10

I feel like most of the women in 80s and 70s had solid tiddies but not much else. Then you got women in the 90s and 2000s like Jennifer love huge tit's, Catherine Isabelle (ginger snaps, Freddy vs jason) Jennifer tilly (bride of chucky), Danielle Harris (Rob Zombies Halloween), Tiffany Monaco (idle hands), Tania Raymonde (Texas chainsaw massacre 2013), Alexandria dondario (Texas chainsaw massacre 3D) and a lot of others who had the full package.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

fucking done@jennifer love huge tits

but yeah.. 90’s chicks and beyond are just built different… i chalk it up to being the one thing GMO’s in the food did right lol.

Battle Record
    34-10

I luh ass n tiddies. Girl gotta have both though.

reminds me is that Kanye line “she gotta ass than can swallow up a g string. but up top, uhn, 2 bee stings” lmao

anyone peep the new Crow joint? eh i guess 6 pages with no mention says everything.

Battle Record
    34-10

Crow was ass tbh. Bill did the best he could with what he had and him using a katana was cool BUT Twigs ruined every scene with her Gothic Shelley Duvall ass acting, the script was awful, story left a lot to be desired and soundtrack sucked.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

I absolutely refuse to watch that crow movie. The only one worth watching is the first one with Brandon Lee.

This weekend I had the niece over. She has never seen Talk To Me so we watched that. I forgot how good fun that movie is.

If you never seen it, it actually has a pretty off premise. Its about these kids that have an embalmed hand. When someone grabs it, they will see a ghost. They can invite that ghost to possess them and the other kids just film the crazy shit that happens after possession. You have 90 seconds to break the connection though, or the ghost can sort of permanently possess you.

It felt a bit like It Follows in tone and how it was filmed. Some pretty good acting and truly creepy moments littered throughout. Its one of the few horror films that have a satisfying ending.

And i know it has nothing to do with Halloween, but we also watched Transformers One. . it was actually a really dope movie if your into Transformers. I dont even watch animated shit much and i thoroughly enjoyed it.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim