User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: LLL Sign-Ups

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Re: LLL Sign-Ups

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    @KnoXville. hey man, no hard feelings alright? it'd be great if you would drop in our battle. i was really looking forward to reading about the various methods of knife violence you’d employ to make my existence in this mortal plane that much more difficult to maintain.

you can drop whenever you like, doesn’t matter to me so long as the thread is left open to replies.

if you want, this battle doesn’t even have to count toward our records. i just want you to fulfill your obligation.

do it for the culture.
    Fuck you & Your culture. I BattleRap in Real Life queer. I’m not dropping anything since you don’t listen or read well I said 10 lines and your ADHD went full retard on your brain. You wasted 6 bars on used old jackass concepts did you really think that was gonna win? Lmao.
    Take a free victory now and I’ll be more than happy to take L on my record

you seem to be confused.

you replied to our battle, then directly proceeded to sign out & try to shift your placement to another leaguer, therefore making null and void whatever you posted in our battle since you implied you wouldn’t be attending.

rules dictate that if a line limit is not agreed on, the respondent will match what the first posted.

now, instead of posting a verse that will completely destroy my so called played out verse, you want to cry and sway like a bitch because i wrote more than you wanted me to.

Lol @ calling yourself a rapper.

Lmao @ i battle rap in real life. who on here doesn’t?

either post up or get the fuck out of the league threads clogging them up with your faggotry.

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    you seem to be confused.

you replied to our battle, then directly proceeded to sign out & try to shift your placement to another leaguer, therefore making null and void whatever you posted in our battle since you implied you wouldn’t be attending.

rules dictate that if a line limit is not agreed on, the respondent will match what the first posted.

now, instead of posting a verse that will completely destroy my so called played out verse, you want to cry and sway like a bitch because i wrote more than you wanted me to.

Lol @ calling yourself a rapper.

Lmao @ i battle rap in real life. who on here doesn’t?

either post up or get the fuck out of the league threads clogging them up with your faggotry.
    Confused about what You retarded bitch? The line agreement has to be agreed on both battlers I said the amount I was gonna go
    And you decided to put your imaginary red cape on and go more what for? What’s the purpose? Again u coulda saved all them weak ass played jackass lines and kept it 10 lines but you didn’t.

Again I called myself a rapper because when you get paid to battle rap in real life this online shit isn’t that serious kid what you think rap battles is gonna send you a golden keyboard Faggit?

I’ll do whatever the fuck I want cuz again you clearly can’t fucking read or obey rules I said 10 and u wanted to act like a child and go more so deal with the tantrum cocksucker.

10 Lines is wtf I said 10
    Last edited by KnoXville.; Today at 05:04 PM

since you’re too fucking stupid to understand basic logic, i’ll break it down barney style for you.

at 7:41 you responded to our battle.

at 7:43 you were signing out of the league & asking to be replaced by another battler.

or did that not fucking happen?

bitch, it happened.

so, with you signed out of the league, you are no longer beholden to league guidelines.

so, my verse is essentially a no-show verse. i simply asked you to at the very least honor your obligation & respond.

now you come slithering back like a bitch, talking about league rules that you are not beholden to as a non member of the league.

all that other projectory shit you’re talking is irrelevant. a bunch of filler just to imply you’re too garbage of a writer to create 18 lines with zero time limit to complete them.

with all the time you spent tryna sway, you could’ve written 100 lines to counter my “corny played” shit.

so either put up or shut the fuck up. cuz you look like an entire clown right now.