User Tag List

Page 217 of 238 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 216 217 218 227 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3569

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Lmao you're 100% wrong, fool. Free wave pool is funny. You might be good at rap but comedy obviously isn't your thing

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

And I was the first one to vote so I know u just salty pls keep ya hate votes away

- - - Updated - - -

So go do a comedy battle with Joe Rogan

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    And I was the first one to vote so I know u just salty pls keep ya hate votes away

- - - Updated - - -

So go do a comedy battle with Joe Rogan
    Ur right you voted first. You caused the vote train with ur bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Joe rogan is wack

Battle Record
    45-28
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

That seemed like a joke Joe Rogan would say and I would fast forward to get to the serious part of the interview

- - - Updated - - -

So if I said wave pool was funny the outcome would change lol ? Some funny joke

- - - Updated - - -

U prolly fat and nigga cooked u with that outside in front of ya peers but that shit ain’t it where I’m from

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Unfukwitable View Post
    That seemed like a joke Joe Rogan would say and I would fast forward to get to the serious part of the interview

- - - Updated - - -

So if I said wave pool was funny the outcome would change lol ? Some funny joke

- - - Updated - - -

U prolly fat and nigga cooked u with that outside in front of ya peers but that shit ain’t it where I’m from
    I ain't fat and I came up with that joke all on my own. You probably have a huge gap in your teeth

Battle Record
    45-28

Now that’s funny, A gap ? Like the clothing store ? You on a roll still I see

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    I'm not leaving. That's crazy though. I called your entire family broke and used a funny creative joke to call them.all fat and you Said I'm a bum and you will knock me out and used cardboard as a comparison. I can understand slayerr and faq since they're not very good at this but I'm surprised unfuk followed the vote train
    Funny thing is I got your bar first time, but assumed I was missing something coz I thought there’s noooo way fresh would drop something this wack but I was wrong

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    Funny thing is I got your bar first time, but assumed I was missing something coz I thought there’s noooo way fresh would drop something this wack but I was wrong
    Stop trying to save face

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Stop trying to save face
    My self respect went a long time ago

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

I'm not leaving. That's crazy though. I called your entire family broke and used a funny creative joke to call them.all fat and you Said I'm a bum and you will knock me out and used cardboard as a comparison. I can understand slayerr and faq since they're not very good at this but I'm surprised unfuk followed the vote train
    Oh damn u were serious… smh

- - - Updated - - -

I thought the same shit

- - - Updated - - -

Check. First to 4 wins?
    First to 4
    3-0 is a ko

Battle Record
    45-28

Yea I def thought he wanted to lose I ain’t think he was tryna use that as a winning bar at all lol

- - - Updated - - -

He tryna change rules cus he got 3-0’d in votes lol pathetic

Battle Record
    96-70

I'm not saying my bar was crazy good but I dud what I needed to win. Yall are on some bullshit but it's all good. I'll do better next time

Battle Record
    4-3

I'll do better next time
    Give me a shout if you need help elevating

Battle Record
    96-70

Lol aight

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

I'm not saying my bar was crazy good but I dud what I needed to win. Yall are on some bullshit but it's all good. I'll do better next time
    Nah you clearly didn’t do what was needed to win, because you didn’t win. You lost. That’s, like, the total opposite.

Last time when you lost to a bar which didn’t even make sense grammatically I was on your side, but you straight up lost this one. I think maybe you missed the point of your opponent’s bar, it was relating being a bum to a ‘right up his alley’ idiom. Was it good? Nope! Was it better than your wave pool joke? Absolutely!