User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Some of the Best Beat Makers.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Some of the Best Beat Makers.

As long as it isn't trap or drill I'll take a listen.
    "Deadly Venoms Volume 1" - Wuxia.Fiendgod

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

30 beats for $15. On sale July 2nd 2024 at MIDNIGHT!

Available on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Instagram/Facebook, TikTok & other ByteDance stores, YouTube Music, Amazon, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, iHeartRadio, Claro Música, Saavn, Boomplay, Anghami, NetEase, Tencent, Qobuz, Joox, Kuack Media, Adaptr, Flo, MediaNet

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Nah. Alot of this was trap, drill, and pop. Not my speed yo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Available on Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Instagram/Facebook, TikTok & other ByteDance stores, YouTube Music, Amazon, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, iHeartRadio, Claro Música, Saavn, Boomplay, Anghami, NetEase, Tencent, Qobuz, Joox, Kuack Media, Adaptr, Flo, MediaNet

allg, they are all very diverse for me and post many types. my least favorite thing is when people put things on loops.
    I usually look for people that use a technique that is structured by a song. An example would be "Beatswitch."
    They use pre chorus, verse and bridge set ups.
    Indie, alternative, shock rap, boom bap, I enjoy almost every genre of music so I understand if some are strange or off
    putting. what are some of your favorite beats?

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z

Battle Record
    32-6

Yeah I feel completely opposite of you and it's probably because I'm not big into conforming to structure. I also mainly listen to 90s Hip-Hop which was rich with loops. So yeah. Hip-Hop to me was founded on loops and popularized by some of the dopest MCs and groups to ever rap. The first thing I look for in a beat is if it's trap or drill. If it's either of those then I don't listen.