Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Drugz

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Drugz

Well, it's not the most original title but what is anymore. Lol.

The comes in pretty nice though man. For the record, I think drinking cough syrup is wack.

I am real baked and listening to this. I forgot I was giving feedback for a second hahaha. Lyrics are nothing mind blowing but they are just a lot of fun and a person can sing a lot to it. Same thing with the hook. Again not sold on ALL the content, but this is a dope track. Just a dope bass and dope swagger.

Gave a follow, like, and comment for you on Soundcloud.

"Acid on my tongue until I'm straight bitch." That was fire.

Dope stuff.

Keep it up man!

So I guess that's a good thing actually man. Re-listening, this is just a dope, fun song. Just a fun vibey song man. Nothing wrong

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Re: Drugz

Thanks for the dope feedback. That was pretty much our intent just something people could easily sing a long with. We was just having fun really but thought it came out decent.