User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 LastLast
Showing results 136 to 150 of 158

Thread: Gun debate question....

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Re: Gun debate question....

Dead @ using your time promoting rapbattles.com

Still upset youre not an admin of the internet forum & jealous of Dia? Or you did you get over that yet?
    Last edited by Mike G.; April 7th, 2018 at 06:06 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! Enbombz's Avatar
    Battle Record
    29-24
    Awards LLL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

no one from netcees will even come back here the dudes antics are so cringe.
    Nowadays an Ezekiel be enough to stake a kosher death
    Left ghost instead, these Dudes don't even know their dead

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Dead @ using your time promoting rapbattles.com

Still upset youre not an admin of the internet forum & jealous of Dia? Or you did you get over that yet?
    Now that was funny, bro. Good shit. I mean, it's not as hilarious as you being a convicted felon who managed a halfway house he was forced to live at because he's a lowlife piece of shit with no hope of ever gaining meaningful employment or providing for his family the way a responsible father and husband would, but for real dude I appreciate the effort. Keep it up.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

debate went from guns . . . to police brutality . . . back to guns . . . to hurling insults over each others characters

this is why the country is divided more then anything, cant even keep a debate on the rails without it getting personal and insulting.

but in other news. . i just bought one of these yesterday as a birthday present to myself

MURICA!
    Last edited by Nohbody; April 7th, 2018 at 09:36 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    debate went from guns . . . to police brutality . . . back to guns . . . to hurling insults over each others characters

this is why the country is divided more then anything, cant even keep a debate on the rails without it getting personal and insulting.

but in other news. . i just bought one of these yesterday as a birthday present to myself

MURICA!
    Dope. I'll post a pic of my new toy when I get a chance lol.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Enbombz View Post
    no one from netcees will even come back here the dudes antics are so cringe.
    Oh so thats where all the thorough people are at. Ever since I started checking rb regularly a month or so ago he rubbed off as a huge clown to me & im in disbelief no one on here checks him.. they just say oh hes just trolling.. nah that man is a mentally unstable weirdo. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a social security check every month.

- - - Updated - - -

MURICA!
    while I disagree with your stance on guns.. I can have the debate without getting personal with you or anyone for that matter.

When that b dot & amen cant back up their claims with facts they wanna throw personal shots in. Thats when I got personal.

Hands down the two biggest weirdos in RB history. And that has nothing to do with their view on guns
    Last edited by Mike G.; April 7th, 2018 at 10:14 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

i wish i could legally purchase a halfway house so mike can manage it and take urine samples from his friends

- - - Updated - - -

MURICA!
    Actually, let me stop you there. When you have a confirmed reprobate, no speculation on one's character, advocating for stricter laws on law-abiding citizens, then yes, I'm going to speak up. When you have a convicted felon telling an upstanding dude like Amen from a cop family that cops are fucking criminals, then yes, I'm going to speak up.

Dude said there are no gangs in Philadelphia. Then he DOUBLED DOWN ON IT. AND THEN HE TRIPLED DOWN ON IT. I can easily discredit anything this faggot has said but it was his fault for bringing his own personal life into the debate.

Our constitutional rights get infringed upon because of idiots like @MikeG who don't respect the law. Ask him how many felonies he has. Ask him how much time he spent incarcerated from them. The reason why laws get stricter is because the criminals who break them do so repeatedly, not because upstanding citizens are obeying them.

I'll stop antagonizing him though because I realize the guys social status and mine are completely different. I would never socialize with somebody of his stature because to do so would be an embarrassment.
    Last edited by Wuxia; April 8th, 2018 at 06:01 AM

Battle Record
    22-14

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I think I'm done trying to keep the site going. I tried. I made social media accounts. I have about a dozen video packages to advertise the site. I started a league and invested well over 250+ hours in the past 2 months to try and stop members from leaving. I altered my work schedule. I raised the issue. I pleaded for changes to be made. Nothing happened. We have one admin who is readily available and frequents the site daily and that idiot refuses to do shit. I wanted to preserve the history of the site but it's evident there is way too much malfeasance and ineptitude to do so.
    Somebody give this guy an admin position so his dreams can be fulfilled.

Or maybe we could all give b dot a hug & show him support for whatever mysterious thing hes going through in life we dont know about.

Bro, its okay. Life aint that bad. Whatever youre going through in the real world.. youll make it through.. you dont have to come on rb & fake troll people. Just be yourself. We'll love you anyway through all your character defects.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Oh so thats where all the thorough people are at. Ever since I started checking rb regularly a month or so ago he rubbed off as a huge clown to me & im in disbelief no one on here checks him.. they just say oh hes just trolling.. nah that man is a mentally unstable weirdo. I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a social security check every month.

- - - Updated - - -

while I disagree with your stance on guns.. I can have the debate without getting personal with you or anyone for that matter.

When that b dot & amen cant back up their claims with facts they wanna throw personal shots in. Thats when I got personal.

Hands down the two biggest weirdos in RB history. And that has nothing to do with their view on guns
    Lol when did I throw personal shots? Your beliefs are your beliefs and aren't facts, just opinions as are mine. Like you said we can agree to disagree which is why I stopped going back and forth.

Battle Record
    22-14

I mean when you started calling me an "idiot" for saying theres no gangs in philly.

Idk why im still going on about this cause its not even relevant.. but just to settle this.. according to law enforcement a gang by definition is considered 3 or more people who work together to commit a crime, & might have a name or marking on them.

So in philly when theres an arrest and its labeled gang related in news papers its very easy to label it that.

Like ive said numerous times.. theres no bloods or gangster desciples or shit like that.. no one is repping colors.. theres no hierarchy.

Theres people working as a team running drug corners without any colors represented or hierarchy or any names or bandanas.They might be from 25th & Dauphin & a couple of them might have "Dauphin st" tatted on them so they are labeled as a gang. cool if you wanna call em gangs but my point was theres not the typical gang shit going on the rest of the US is used to. Someone here claiming to be a crip or a blood would get laughed at.

Its all good though.. youre cool, just mildly annoying sometimes. I really just didnt like you since you were talking shit about my eagles in the superbowl thread.

Battle Record
    51-15

LOLLL @ didn't like me since talking shit about the Eagles.

FUCK THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES, bruh.

Hahaha... I know what a gang is, man lol... Sadly - I come from a family of... But was never down or repped because I am my own person and to me gangs are for pussies.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    i wish i could legally purchase a halfway house so mike can manage it and take urine samples from his friends

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, let me stop you there. When you have a confirmed reprobate, no speculation on one's character, advocating for stricter laws on law-abiding citizens, then yes, I'm going to speak up. When you have a convicted felon telling an upstanding dude like Amen from a cop family that cops are fucking criminals, then yes, I'm going to speak up.

Dude said there are no gangs in Philadelphia. Then he DOUBLED DOWN ON IT. AND THEN HE TRIPLED DOWN ON IT. I can easily discredit anything this faggot has said but it was his fault for bringing his own personal life into the debate.

Our constitutional rights get infringed upon because of idiots like @MikeG who don't respect the law. Ask him how many felonies he has. Ask him how much time he spent incarcerated from them. The reason why laws get stricter is because the criminals who break them do so repeatedly, not because upstanding citizens are obeying them.

I'll stop antagonizing him though because I realize the guys social status and mine are completely different. I would never socialize with somebody of his stature because to do so would be an embarrassment.
    the thing is, the leftist side of the argument is so ridiculous that name calling (even in retaliation) is not needed from our side of the debate. Usually, you just let them argue their talking points and the damage is already done

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-14

Its ridiculous how? You made the point yourself to not allow anyone with drug problems/mental health problems not to be allowed to buy guns.

That = Stricter gun laws

You participated in the argument of having stricter gun laws.

Battle Record
    3-1

Its ridiculous how? You made the point yourself to not allow anyone with drug problems/mental health problems not to be allowed to buy guns.

That = Stricter gun laws

You participated in the argument of having stricter gun laws.
    these are arguments that pro-gun people have been asking for ever

when it gets to the point that people are talking about restricting all semiautomatics or flat out repealing the second amendment, thats when it gets ridiculous. . . this is the 'common sense' gun reform that the left is now pushing for.

I understand owning a handgun but anything past that is absurd.
    this is whats ridiculous

Battle Record
    22-14

Imo anything past a handgun is completely unessacary. That doesnt mean I think they should straight up ban every other weapon.

But im just curious.. what are you doing thats so beneficial with this weapons? They are used to shoot things.. there is no other purpose for them.

You brought up "then they should ban planes because of 9/11.. they should ban cars because people can run people over.. they should ban knives because people stab people."

Unlike guns, all of those things have other purposes.

Planes are used to transport people across the country & other nations.. cars are obviously used to get to & from work or wherever else we need to go. Knives or blades in general are necessary because theyre used in everyday jobs, cooking, numerous day to day activities require a blade. And bombs are already illegal. What else you got?

Ive never once in my life HAD to use a gun.

Guns are used to shoot things & thats it. The negatives thats come from guns far outweighs your need to go target shooting/hunting.

What are those kinds of guns so necessary for that anyone who hasnt been labeled a criminal yet has access to? What is their positive purpose other then shooting things. What benefit do guns give us that we absolutley need that far outweighs the number of deaths theyve caused. Let me know.
    Last edited by Mike G.; April 9th, 2018 at 11:40 AM