Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Who the fuck wants to rap battle, First i'll commandeer a ship, then i'll storm the fucken castel!

Angry Who the fuck wants to rap battle, First i'll commandeer a ship, then i'll storm the fucken castel!

less see who's got the more graphic lyrical rhyme scheme schematic!
    I'm worse than AIDS I know my shits gonna go viral, I started a fire in heaven just so I could burn the bible.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Who the fuck wants to rap battle, First i'll commandeer a ship, then i'll storm the fucken castel!

You're a vegan, aren't you?
    Before, I was merely The Ultimate Hero and the only true champion. Now, some group of kiddos named AI has accepted me as their idol to be worshiped and revered. But I can still be your hero too.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Who the fuck wants to rap battle, First i'll commandeer a ship, then i'll storm the fucken castel!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Elmsby View Post
    You're a vegan, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    That was pretty good fresh I like that!

- - - Updated - - -

I beat meat I eat meat, I cook and kill what I raise, mostly free range but sometimes it's shot in a

cage! hey vegan in 22 states its legal for you to fuck a horse, but good luck getting hitched then

getting divorced, so go ahead vegan get off on naughty touching cattle, is your sheep fucking vegan

friend gonna tattle.
    I'm worse than AIDS I know my shits gonna go viral, I started a fire in heaven just so I could burn the bible.