Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILLunatic

0 0%
  • Killing Spree

5 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: ILLunatic vs Killing Spree (Spree Wins)

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

ILLunatic vs Killing Spree (Spree Wins)

100% points, 10 lines, 48 hours from checkin....
    @Killing Spree

**edit***
    Due Tuesday night
    Last edited by Massaker; January 19th, 2015 at 04:24 PM

Battle Record
    124-23

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    124-23

Re: ILLunatic vs Killing Spree

LLL Champ Match 2010: God 0f War vs King

Originally posted by God 0f War
    fuckin poser shouldnt be here, uve never spit no ethered flames
    you went from lyrisic to king, and havent lived up to either name
    FL Champ Match 2014: King vs Killing Spree

Originally posted by Killing Spree
    This dudes a fake faggot with no future how I ether lames…
    Went to KING from Lyrisic and we have yet to see you live up to either name!

Greatest of all time? Quit lyin bro, we know you’re just a fake poser
    You never bag bitches, last time you came hard you was starin at a Drake poster
    & sup with you pickin on the new breed? You that desperate to win though
    Hit ‘em w/a swift kick, pull a Shawn Mike n toss this ugly bitch through the window
    Everything that you spit, I’ll admit it’s wack n nothing but a complete lack luster
    I saw your chick with Lenox, she said she’d do anything to get away from a fag fucker
    So I gave her suga suga sweet lips, made her bleed off complete tip; I mean complete rip
    I bashed your baby, smashed your lady; while she laughed cuz… “C2U Spree’s complete limp!”
    Don’t get it twisted, you’re far from original. Flippin GoW’s bar was subliminal
    Until the Thread Views quickly showed that this textual cannibal’s bite was criminal

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: ILLunatic vs Killing Spree

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    What site Yall use to watch movies? Glowgaze pissin me off

Quote Originally Posted by Re: Week 9 Magazine
    Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod.
    I responded last night lol. you know that you gotta fb message me if you want a quick response dude haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic
    Got caught up watching you feed your daughter and I fell asleep from boredom.
    He's from Michigan if y'all didn't know.

See...
    Dawg...U soft as fuck, & nothing in ya career u'v dropped is tough
    So wen u say u mad butt fuck wit gaze?..its really not a shock to us
    Cos U hot for Wordz, yet nothing U say is sick
    Falling asleep while he feed the kids proves ur role is a wife in the relationship
    My knife game leads to wins, u won't make it to wen I bust clips
    I'll have illicit on the bench bleeding, U'd think I was a coach permitted to cut kids
    Michigan says u pussy, & today U appear to be moist
    They say U driiive jus to bring allot to the D, yet U steer clear Detroit
    & I'm the future U can't kick it wit, beatin u downs nothin to me
    U living up to the name ILL'so ass backwards, ya ankles hit ya dick runnin from me

Close casket!

Battle Record
    124-23

Re: ILLunatic vs Killing Spree (Open for Votes)

Slackers

Add & Follow

·

The Devil Ain't A Lie DamienThorn's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-5

ILL

drake was ok, your next bar was set up nicely for a personal but then you went away from it, bar 3 had a nice rhyme scheme I guess? but idk I think you could have came up w something better, i could have done without the next bar tbh, and your closer was dope conceptually

Kill

gaze was worded well and landed, Wordz was a decent personal attempt i guess, cut kids was alright, Detroit had potential but a miss for me, closer was.. interesting, it made me picture what you said but kinda filler IMO

Overall I liked more of Kill's verse. I've seen way doper on here, though. ILL just didn't have any haymakers, he could have taken this if he did

Spree gets my vote

Battle Record
    43-22
    Awards Gauntlet Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Tag Champion LLL Champion

Idk Ill...I really wasn't feeling your verse. It felt wordy and awkward as a whole. You had a great quote with the biting but failed to flip it well, IMO.

Spree I liked your opener and the WAG bar wasn't bad, but other than that I think the verse fell a little flat. Idk so much as if I wasn't feeling the concepts or flips, or both. With that said though, I have to edge this to Spree considering I enjoyed his opener and the 2nd bar was alright. I've seen much better from both of you though.

V/ Spree

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Greatest of all time? Quit lyin bro, we know you’re just a fake poser
    You never bag bitches, last time you came hard you was starin at a Drake poster
    ehh. Not very creative, and the punch didn't hit hard for me
    & sup with you pickin on the new breed? You that desperate to win though
    Hit ‘em w/a swift kick, pull a Shawn Mike n toss this ugly bitch through the window
    The opener paved the way for mad potential, but the punch just didn't do anything for me.
    Everything that you spit, I’ll admit it’s wack n nothing but a complete lack luster
    I saw your chick with Lenox, she said she’d do anything to get away from a fag fucker
    fag fucker? lol cmon ILL, this is a miss for me
    So I gave her suga suga sweet lips, made her bleed off complete tip; I mean complete rip
    I bashed your baby, smashed your lady; while she laughed cuz… “C2U Spree’s complete limp!”
    Not feelin this
    Don’t get it twisted, you’re far from original. Flippin GoW’s bar was subliminal
    Until the Thread Views quickly showed that this textual cannibal’s bite was criminal
    didn't hit for me.

vs

Dawg...U soft as fuck, & nothing in ya career u'v dropped is tough
    So wen u say u mad butt fuck wit gaze?..its really not a shock to us
    not really feelin this.
    Cos U hot for Wordz, yet nothing U say is sick
    Falling asleep while he feed the kids proves ur role is a wife in the relationship
    nah
    My knife game leads to wins, u won't make it to wen I bust clips
    I'll have illicit on the bench bleeding, U'd think I was a coach permitted to cut kids
    illicit been done before, I've done it too, and this one wasn't worded right so it missed for me. shoulda been more like "illicit on the bench bleeding" without the I'll have, it coulda woreked better
    Michigan says u pussy, & today U appear to be moist
    They say U driiive jus to bring allot to the D, yet U steer clear Detroit
    not felin it
    & I'm the future U can't kick it wit, beatin u downs nothin to me
    U living up to the name ILL'so ass backwards, ya ankles hit ya dick runnin from me
    ehh not feelin this either

Damn I thought there was some potential hits in both ur verses, but u guys just didn't execute the shit to make it harsh. I think Spree had the better attempts here tho, so he's gonna get my vpote.

v/Spree

Battle Record
    124-23

Spree wins

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: ILLunatic vs Killing Spree (Spree Wins)

***closed. ILL forfeits***