Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10
Showing results 136 to 145 of 145

Thread: Does prayer work??

Kundalini Hustler ૐ Daughter of Gaia's Avatar
    "Welcome to Planet Earth. There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have."
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Does prayer work??

Quote Originally Posted by Bongkers View Post
    You have never died.

Therefor

You can't say that a DMT trip is like experiencing death, because you have nothing to compare it to.
    You must be a young soul. Just try it. You'll KNOW. Hopefully you don't wake up in a psyche ward.... crying like a bitch.
    InFecKted Mushroom

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lol..another andy?

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Bongkers View Post
    You have never died.

Therefor

You can't say that a DMT trip is like experiencing death, because you have nothing to compare it to.
    i agree...
    death is a one-time experience...you could imagine that DMT is what death would be like....but your still just imagining...

Battle Record
    18-6

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of Gaia View Post
    You must be a young soul. Just try it. You'll KNOW. Hopefully you don't wake up in a psyche ward.... crying like a bitch.
    Hopefully one day you'll pull your head out of your own ass, but until then..

Battle Record
    12-18

it does make you feel like your going to die, atleast that's how your sub conscious relates it to feeling.. but Bongkers is right you can never really know what death feels like until your dead

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

not sure how we got onto DMT, but I've read a BUNCH of folks that are into that shit. A Zen friend of mine swears he found satori through psychedelics. He pretty much says the same thing as you (without being a raging faggot about it), "you just know." It's 100% experiential phenomenology... you can't have a comment unless you experience it.

That said, I don't believe him... I think it's psychologically induced and thus, I distrust it.

Battle Record
    4-10

all I have to say is; if ou had a hundred kids as a father, some would obviously honor you and others will pretend just because they need somethings and others will have that personal relationship with you. Your father may or may not include you in his will depending on your relationship.

Personal I have nothing but great testimonies and revelation through my own experience and those around me. That's not to say I'm not objective but you wont know your ''God'' until you know yourself

Scytsophrenia

On that next level.. but STILL fuckin' crazy.

[soundclick]7321513[/soundclick]

Battle Record
    4-10

Well here we go again with this DMT bullshit! Was Malice here?

Scytsophrenia

On that next level.. but STILL fuckin' crazy.

[soundclick]7321513[/soundclick]

In my opinion, prayer dosn't work, it's like asking santa for presents. The only "good" to come from it is to give a person a sense of relief about something, but still, we need to get past religion in this country if we want to move forward. Oh yeah, this thread is wildrickperry. haha
    Download the full album Into The Darkness!

Kundalini Hustler ૐ Daughter of Gaia's Avatar
    "Welcome to Planet Earth. There is nothing that you cannot be, or do, or have."
    Battle Record
    0-1

I wrote a poem a while back that skims the topic of discussion...

Praying Mantis: http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre....html?t=450082

Last edited by Daughter of Gaia; July 26th, 2011 at 12:20 AM Reason: 144 replies when I posted..." I LOVE being a part of this NUMBER!" - Jim Morrison
    InFecKted Mushroom