Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Summertime.

Battle Record
    1-1

Summertime.

[soundclick]8983672[/soundclick]

yea....
    [YOUTUBE]UGIi5Y6bfh4[/YOUTUBE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

Re: Summertime.

links coming**

Battle Record
    1-1

Battle Record
    1-1

uppin

Shit's dope. But If this is your beat, I enjoy the 90's vibes better. or most of the other beats.

The samples nice.

Battle Record
    3-2

I'm feelin' the real lazy jazz vibe on this right here... this makes me think of sunset in the summer, drivin' with the top down, music up loud, blazed out, nowhere to go just rollin'... feelin' good...

Battle Record
    1-1

yea stop sleeping on kill..this is dope..definitely got that summertime feel to it..sound like some old school shit AZ would rock to..i'd def like to hit this up yo..and lmao @ keeb talkin bout summer drivin sunsets n shit..fag lol..

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    1-1

LMAO!!!!
    Keeb.....something you wanna tell us?

Battle Record
    1-1

this fucking place is dead.....uppin

ill bass, ill sample, and the drums are on point. Good shit homie

You've Earned a Custom Title! fo11's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-14

Not My Kinda melody but i love how that amped guitar Dissapears to some other Frequencies and re appears again.. Drum was Dope..Definately enjoying the jazz vibe..
    Its all god But if i was workin on it i would add another instrument probably like pizzi or something.. cuz shit sounds a little bit monotonus..
    As a whole Good Work.. Keep it up..
    Buy Rap Beats

Lyricologist
    Battle Record
    19-12

damn this one comes in real nice. obviously you know what youre doing here. what program do you use. This one has a real good feel to it that i always like in beats. The snare hits nice on this, i like the softness of it a lot. overall good job on this man and plz check out my link

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...478/index.html

Battle Record
    1-1

I use a Mpc 1000
    no programs.