User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: If you could have a cool mental illness...

Battle Record
    6-8

If you could have a cool mental illness...

...what would it be?

Some suggestions:

Cotard delusion is a rare neuropsychiatric disorder in which a person holds a delusional belief that he or she is dead, does not exist, is putrefying or has lost his/her blood or internal organs. Rarely, it can include delusions of immortality.

Cyclothymia

Folie à deux (translated, "a madness shared by two")

Stockholm syndrome : a psychological response sometimes seen in abducted hostages, in which the hostage shows signs of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger or risk in which they have been placed

Pica is a medical disorder characterized by an appetite for substances largely non-nutritive (e.g., clay, coal, soil, feces, chalk, paper, soap, mucus, ash, gum etc.)

Fregoli delusion or Fregoli syndrome is a rare disorder in which a person holds a delusional belief that different people are in fact a single person who changes appearance or is in disguise.

Huntington's disease :the pattern of repetitive abnormal movements called chorea. Until the 19th century Huntington's disease was grouped with numerous movement disorders, and as with many of these disorders, people with the condition may have been persecuted as witches or thought to be possessed by spirits, and shunned, exiled or worse by society.

The phantom eye syndrome is a phantom pain in the eye and visual hallucinations, after the removal of an eye (enucleation, evisceration).

Rett syndrome a neurodevelopmental disorder that is classified as a pervasive developmental disorder by the DSM-IV. It The clinical features include a deceleration of the rate of head growth (including microcephaly in some) and small hands and feet. Symptoms of the disorder include cognitive impairment and problems with socialization, the latter during the regression period.

You can window shop more at:

http://74.6.146.127/search/cache?ei=...icp=1&.intl=us

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

There is a method to my madness...

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Re: If you could have a cool mental illness...

Pica is fucking gross... i worked at a mental hospital here in VA and we had a patient that would eat his shit... the nurses would try to get me to stop him and grab it out his mouth... fuck no... let the nigga have it... it's just going to come out again... lol

wanna test your luck? christopher dre's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

you still a virgin madhatter?
    ...Dre was then blessed with the mutant talents of anti-empathy, basically the ability to not give a crap....

Battle Record
    6-8

Well one cat once told me Ghandi used to drink his own urine ...dunno if it is true. Coprophagia I think, term for the eating shit.

I personally like the glass delusion of the French king, Charles IV who had the delusional belief that he was made of glass...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    6-8

Quote Originally Posted by storytellin View Post
    you still a virgin madhatter?
    Lol yeah....but i am memorizing all the 9000 pick up lines there are in the web.
    Last edited by Madhat(t)er; May 6th, 2009 at 08:32 PM

Battle Record
    6-0

How the fuck is this "cool"? You think its cool to the people who actually have this shit? Perhaps you're trying to justify that having a mental illness is cool, when in fact it is looked down upon by the majority of the populous. This is the lamest shit I ever seen in m life guy, grow up.

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Madhat(t)er View Post
    Lol yeah....but i am memorizing all the 9000 pick up lines there are in the web.
    why dont you just buy some pussy?
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Possible View Post
    How the fuck is this "cool"? You think its cool to the people who actually have this shit? Perhaps you're trying to justify that having a mental illness is cool, when in fact it is looked down upon by the majority of the populous. This is the lamest shit I ever seen in m life guy, grow up.

i was gonna say the same thing but in a way much nicer...
    ...Dre was then blessed with the mutant talents of anti-empathy, basically the ability to not give a crap....

Battle Record
    6-8

Quote Originally Posted by Possible View Post
    We all have mental illness. For instance, you have this delusion of grandeur avec la tite Supermoderateur.

ITs not as if your perception of reality is any less flawed than my one.

Battle Record
    6-0

lol smod? lol fail guy. I never close threads, I never ban people unless they deserve it...I do what I do and thats it, I don't ever step out of bounds so...eh...i mean I guess we all have our problems, but I would never say they are "cool"

Battle Record
    6-8

Well it depends on the definition of cool. You can either live your in an emo, tortured manner a la Beautiful Mind or you can live as if this whole world is a Daliesque theater.

Come'on it's not as if the potheads here don't follow the latter path.

Battle Record
    1-1

dude speak in simple english. you're on a hip hop forum for fuck's sake

Battle Record
    6-8

Icon32 Re: If you could have a cool mental illness...

Quote Originally Posted by storytellin View Post
    dude speak in simple english. you're on a hip hop forum for fuck's sake
    the fuck? lol.....smh.....so now i have to change ma swa88a 2 dis?

Battle Record
    6-0

how the hell is a beautiful mind comparable to cool though lmao...he was tormented by his schitzophrenia man...its not like he was like fuck yea lets get these russians or whatever the story was about, he was obsessed with cracking fake codes, seeing fake people, it ruined his life lmao...and I have no idea what your talkin about as far as the second comparison...and im as qualified as any other about bein a pothead...kinda..dont really smoke anymore but..ya