User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 329

Thread: Week Nine Chat

Re: Week Nine Chat

The rankings is how the matchups get set... i used to do it this same way when i modded SS

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    14-6

Aw I see....and since you were six.....damn....that's pretty tight..

Battles I need closed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    14-6

Damn I got Xtreme Malice.....I'ma really have to come tight on this.....

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

shit when i was 6 i was playing fuck what game was it... woflenstine or something like that... and another game all day. i remember i used to fuck with my mom by puttin a password protected shit on the computer so when you turned it on you needed a password for it.. she was so pissed when i couldnt remember what the password was

Battle Record
    14-6

LMfAO.... but Malice is going to be a real challenge for me...

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Yeah my buddy XM radio is pretty amazing... rofl

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins

I know I'ma lose, But I might as well type up a good verse tomorrow night, I'ma make sure I show.
    Empire

Battle Record
    14-6

Yeah but I think I can handle it..

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Tik- Whats the point of having a check in date if its the same day as the drop date?

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins

Lol @ me saying "bad luck" in my check.
    Lol @ me laughing at my self...
    Empire

Battle Record
    14-6

...?....hmmm

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Who the fuck is this thomas kid?

i dont see him being good for some reason

Battle Record
    14-6

Quote Originally Posted by Emoshun

Thomas is pretty good actually.in my opinion..but I don't know if he's better than you...It'll be determined friday if you'll both drop..

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    93-39
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Emoshun

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=317481
    Empire

Battle Record
    37-7
    Awards Legendary Member PC HOF OM HOF PS Season champ SS HW Champion 25+ Wins

I'm versing Ninjah...first time i'm actually versing him since i been on here and he's a dope writer...plus a flow type it'll be good versing him.