User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Steinberg The Grand 2

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins

Steinberg The Grand 2

Who knows about it..? what do you think..? Huh..!? HUH..!?
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    it fuckin sucks balls....and you should burn it...or shove it in your bung along with that poor, poor, defenseless gopher...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-3
    i disagree with Loop. Strongly. In no way does it "suck balls".... your acting like that shit sounds the same as "FL Keys"... LMAO. Some times i wonder wtf you mix music on Loop.

i like the grand 2. I use it for layers all the time (along with the motif pianos)...

My only gripe with it, is they need to release a new version without the minor little bugs that are in the version that's out now.

it's better sounding than the pianos in sampletank 2, and kontakt 2. But it's really cpu hungry, and it's like a 3gb load, last time i checked. Other than that, the shit is nice man. It's been in my collection for a minute.
    Welcome to reality.

I actually messed with some of my NI vst's that I haven't played with since I got my comp (sorry Opey) and wow...I'm impressed...from what I'm used to the B4 organ sounds great...(although I'm sure theres another church organ vst that sounds a lot better) but it actually does sound the same as the one in church...

and with that said...

churrcch...
    Self Made... You just affiliated.

Oh you mad cuz I'm stylin on you...? You could have better gear and couldnt style it on me...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain
    i disagree with Loop. Strongly. In no way does it "suck balls".... your acting like that shit sounds the same as "FL Keys"... LMAO. Some times i wonder wtf you mix music on Loop.

i like the grand 2. I use it for layers all the time (along with the motif pianos)...

My only gripe with it, is they need to release a new version without the minor little bugs that are in the version that's out now.

it's better sounding than the pianos in sampletank 2, and kontakt 2. But it's really cpu hungry, and it's like a 3gb load, last time i checked. Other than that, the shit is nice man. It's been in my collection for a minute.

i was just being a smartass man....he said something bout it on AIM and i said i dunno....ive never had my hands on it...i WISH i had that shit...

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by LOOPxDIGGA
    i was just being a smartass man....he said something bout it on AIM and i said i dunno....ive never had my hands on it...i WISH i had that shit...
    ok, cool... cuz i was about to say man... the grand 2 is hotsauce.
    Welcome to reality.

I see you lookin.. stupid Brandon Heat's Avatar
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Cain
    ok, cool... cuz i was about to say man... the grand 2 is hotsauce.

give me the program... I'll buy it off you for the right amount... *taint sandwich* by the way I gotta call you on some serious business...
    AlieNation
    ..GrindHouse..

we see you Cock-A-Roaches looking...

Coming Soon

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    give me the program... I'll buy it off you for the right amount... *taint sandwich* by the way I gotta call you on some serious business...
    pm me about the "serious biz"... just let me know what it's pertaining too.

as for the grand 2... sure i can get you a copy.
    Welcome to reality.

I am me
    did you all bootleg this, cause i'm interested in it. i haven't been able to find a good piano yet.