Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • CoNstaNT

5 62.50%
  • B.A.D. R.A.P.

3 37.50%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 59

Thread: B.A.D. R.A.P. v. CoNstaNT

B.A.D. R.A.P.

B.A.D. R.A.P. v. CoNstaNT

10 lines max, no dick ridin votes, no crew votes, blah, u know the drill

i'll spit once u check in

Battle Record
    14-46
    aight...checkin in

</////////////////////////////#####################

<////////////////////////////||>

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    i'm known as B.A.D. R.A.P. but don't get this shit twisted/
    ur gonna leave this battle walkin funny cuz u've just been molested/

u've been here since two-thousand-and-two and ur still winless/
    piss me off here, and i'll stab u in the belly leaveing ur ass gutless/

ur name is constant---is that an adjective for ur win/loss record?/
    when u spit next, don't come with none of that nonsense, don't even "submit"/

my words are like daggers, seeking out fags on the rag/
    they're straight locked onto u, by what it says on ur tag(name tag)---call constant for a "good time"/

now take this battle to heart, i ain't just kidding or j.k./
    anger me again and i'll bust out the a.k., spray ur face with rounds, wow.....it's time for the second round/

Spittin Quik
    ill drop when yall drop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    spit.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    lil pussy, log off right when it's ur turn to vote, i saw that, soon as i finished, ur ass was logged off, u even posted, right after my flow.............................................. .................................................. ..

Battle Record
    14-46
    wut are u on crack, steppin to me-i'll have ya kissin my feet-just like ya name says-ya the worst rapper-always missin a beat...
    i'll be rippin ya fo no reason, or maybe to give ya a first loss-wut are u a faggot-closest ya comin to a crip-is doin the bird walk...
    ya a third of my skill, i'll verbally demolish u-been here since 2002-but i only just became active-like ya mommas room...
    i'll bomb with doom, have ya runnin scared-knock knock is anyone there-ya bout as smooth as a fruit-like rubbin butter on pears...
    son catch this glare, it'll hit ya in the eyeballs-i'm twice raw-ya goin down hard-like blowjobs at nightfall...
    why is it ya think ya real, ya nuthin near that-i put the fear in ya rap-hold the applause-until i put the cheer in a cap...
    clear and exact, i'll break down ya bars useless-ya gettin abused kid-i'll just take one big dump on u-cuz i dun't give two shits...
    the truth is, ya a waste of my rhymes-disgracin to shine-anyone who's got ya back-i'm breakin their spines...
    anotha rapin online, let's keep it goin-the whole streets is knowin-that girl in ya avy-she aint got the least to be blowin...
    repeat it and get beated, into the ground son-forget bout waldo-bad raps got a book-and i just found dum...

bad ender...lol....peace

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    damn constant, spit already........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    nevermind......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..

Battle Record
    14-46
    lol..wtf u talkin bout..i made this whole shit way too biggg...dang...and no nigga i neva signed off...i was on the whole time....pzzz...let's get sum votessss

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    aite, u see it, quality vs. quantity, vote.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    took u 47 minutes for that 10-lined rap............................................... .................................................. ..

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    took me bout 10 minutes........................................... .................................................

B.A.D. R.A.P.
    uppin for votes, ain't gonna let this fall to the bottom of front lines............................................. .................................................. ..

Battle Record
    14-46
    lmao...i only saw that u posted...a lil bit ago..i was talkin to my dawg...i dun't wait in the thread fo u to post..i got otha shit to do...nah mean...so cut that 47 down by like 25...