User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I'm back

I'm back

I'm back to drop flames..............add credit to my name...........It's ya boy DirtyE......................Yes sir I'm tryna be.............A king in this game.......
    A throne yes I seek..............for any bitch who play me weak...........some heat yes I keep..............it be a 4 fifth...............the hammer do stay cocked.........................the bullets have ya stiff..............ha ha don't be shocked..............going pyschotic for respect.............oh yes I will get it............ya spiritual get lifted..............any time a nigga tempt me.............Dirty give ya wicked visuals.............morph the metaphysical...........You'll be short like a dwarf................I make ya life miserable............Listen to what I'm given you...................this here is real talk....................see talk ain't really cheap if ya shit can get bought........Plus if walkin what ya talk....................you trill not no Ho'...............Real recognizes real an ya skill is gone sho'...................What fuck ya be's bout...........................In bout's if you fake............ya get ass stomp out...............John blazed ya straight baked.............But not me.......no sir, I told ya that I'm back...............An I got no fear...............So bitch don't get smacked............Smacked an then dipped................Straight get ya ass whipped...................Blu like a mothafucka................yet you ain't Crip................But ya can be CRIP........... if I sever Ya damn spine..................Should watch ya fuckin' lips..........You was talkin an got dimed'.............ya got off light this round......Next round you'll see pine...................In purgatory you'll be found..........In back of a long line..................Somebody shoulda told ya against me ya flatline------------------------------
    Ya BOY...........JL>

Killa_King
    First of all let me say man fix ya structure
    Not being a hater or trying to offend you
    But people are gonna read that an be like
    What the fuck A little advise
    Take all the periods out and fix ya structure
    But other than that Flow was pretty decent
    Some lines to me were off a little
    Complexity was kinda simple
    Imagery wasn't that strong either
    Decent metaphors,Topic was Lacking originality
    You have potential to be great
    Just up ya vocab ,wordplay,and fix the structure
    Try to pick a more original Topic next time
    Keep elevatin,keep spittin stay up

Fades to Dust
    Battle Record
    1-18
    ...........he's back..........heh...heh..............lol

just playin man. it's a good effort 4 a no weight (like me). i recon u'l improve wen u pick up the words though.
    speakin of no weights. i havent taken any on yet. if ur keen let us no, but i feel like a punk challegin a no weight. no dis but if check out my battle with soliduz ( WHICH IS STILL NEEDIN VOTES) link in my sig u'd kno wat i mean
    More Dope-More Fresh

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-2
    hm this was ok...

I think your structure, though it hurts the eye, shows a bit of promise because it shows you don't just have mundane cadence... Had some coo concepts, but it was a little hard to follow along at points due to structure.

~KL

aiight Ppl. I got ya on the structure thing I was tryin' something new. I will fix my shit and be back AGAIN>
    Ya BOY...........JL>

Bye bye black bird Poeta Demonio's Avatar
    Battle Record
    18-1
    Awards OM HOF PS Champion/IE Champion PS HOF PS Season champ Legendary PC PC HOF
    Hang on did anyone know you to make a 'come back' thread... ?
    AI

“ˇViva la Revolución!”

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    7-0
    rofl word at verbal.. thats mad shiit u posted there!
    i ent even gonna read that.. FIX UP SON!
    ''Crying Is Blackmail''