User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 51 of 51

Thread: Affordable Monitors....

Battle Record
    5-3
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte Genesis
    Daw's for 500 - According to which theroum am I refering .. in order to digitally encode the desired frequency bandwidth, the selected sample rate must be at least twice as high as the highest frequency to be recorded.

no cheating and researching this is off the top of the dome .
    lolol@this school boy shit, this has little to do with daws directly tho...

blahblah... WHAT IS the nyquist theorum?

Mics for 500!

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    ^psssh he complains about it and then gets it right ... And I'm in school so WHAT YOU EXPECT TAXY?
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Quote Originally Posted by Moved
    Hi OpeY,

I Just Got The Computer You Recommended A While Back. Just Hooked It Up. This Was It.

Power Supply: 550 Watt Quiet ATX w/ SATA

CPU: 3GHz Pentium 4 Prescott 800MHz w/ Hyperthreading Technology

CPU Fan: Siberia Silent Socket 478 CPU Cooler

Motherboard: ASUS P4S8X-MX 800MHz FSB, DDR400 w/ SATA, LAN, 8x AGP Video, 6-Channel Audio w/ SPDIF, HT Technology Support, 8 USB

Memory: 1GB Corsair Dual Layer DDR400 PC3200 RAM

Video: Nvidia FX5200 8x AGP 128MB Dual Monitor card by ASUS

Sound Card: E-Mu 1212m 24Bit/192KHz Recording Soundcard

System Hard Drive: 250GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM SATA HDD

Media Hard Drive: 250GB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM SATA HDD

DVD Drive: Sony 16x Dual Layer DVD±RW

Media Reader: SOYO 9 in 1 Removable Media Card Reader/Writer

Software: Windows XP Professional Optimized for Audio Production

I Am So Happy With It. I've Never Owned Such A Computer. Everything Cost Just Over $1400 Like You Said It Would. Its Unfortunate I Coulden't Find The Case You Showed Me, But Thats Okay. It Took Quite A While To Get Done, But It Was All Worth It! I Want To Thank You So Much, I'm Hopefully Going To Start Recording Some Tracks Next Month. I Just Wanted To Ask One More Question, Can You Recommend A Good Mic And The Right Audio Equipment Needed For Just Over $ 600. Once Again Thank You Very, Very Much.

Moved.
    damn why didnt u get it from me

u made me do all that research for no reason. It wouldve cost you the same plus you wouldve gotten all the software you needed and you wouldve gotten the computer configured properly.

anyway... some good mic choices for you to try are Rode NTK, Audio-Technica AT4050, AKG C 3000 B, BLUE Baby Bottle. I've heard all these mics and they all sound nice. The AT4050 is probably the most popular, and is arguably the best sounding. The NTK is a classic vacuum tube condenser mic with a unique, warm sound. The baby bottle probably has the most unique sound out of all of them. This is the only mic i've actually heard from BLUE and I liked what I heard a lot. The T3 is also a vacuum tube mic and is great for deep voices. The AKG is nice for its switchable pad and bass roll off.

so you have a lot of choices. just get a mic based on what's more important to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ...Opey...
    damn why didnt u get it from me

u made me do all that research for no reason. It wouldve cost you the same plus you wouldve gotten all the software you needed and you wouldve gotten the computer configured properly.

anyway... some good mic choices for you to try are Rode NTK, Audio-Technica AT4050, AKG C 3000 B, BLUE Baby Bottle. I've heard all these mics and they all sound nice. The AT4050 is probably the most popular, and is arguably the best sounding. The NTK is a classic vacuum tube condenser mic with a unique, warm sound. The baby bottle probably has the most unique sound out of all of them. This is the only mic i've actually heard from BLUE and I liked what I heard a lot. The T3 is also a vacuum tube mic and is great for deep voices. The AKG is nice for its switchable pad and bass roll off.

so you have a lot of choices. just get a mic based on what's more important to you.
    I Am Very Sorry. I Had No Idea You Wanted Me To Get It From You. How Would I Get It From You & Pay Anyway? Thank You Very Much For The Mic Recommendation. I'm Probably Going To Go With The AT4050. Again, I Am Very Sorry About The Misunderstanding.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins
    lol nah its cool. i wouldve helped you with the pc regardless. u just woulda been better off lettin me handle it. i was just playin about a waste of time lol. just make sure you use a RAID 0 configuration for your hard drives because they'll read and write twice as fast. and follow the instructions in the link below to optimize your windows configuration for audio production. You should be good to go aftear that. If you still need professional audio software pm me for prices.

http://www.digitalproducer.com/2002/...ze_pcaudio.htm

I'm Only Here 4 ME Fuck U TheUnderRated's Avatar
    Battle Record
    57-36
    and K lows
    INSANE JOKA LYRICIST