Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Motherless Child

yo man, that was tight. I myself was a motherless child but man that was so freakin tight... Keep spittin.
    MY OPEN MICS
    -------------------

Freestyle about crap
    Ladies
    U don't know me
    Respect
    Check it

RESPECT
    -------------------

Harmon
    Knightwing222

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nique.
    who emerge? nah, he just sucks at text, audio, and production

and he sounds like mike tyson..but worse

shut your bitchass up
    Yeah that's how I can ghostwrite someone all the way to the RB finals lmfao

That's why Avalon wanted to sign me on my production skills

And that's why YOU do audio right? To be able to speak lmfao

I am your papi Nique, the sooner you realize that the easier it will be.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    4-0
    Like people been saying the idea has been done before, but I feel you were able to add your own personal twist to it. Thats what stood out to me... the emotion. You used nice multi's, and I feel it flowed well. Keep it up.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=236882... drop some feed if you have the time.
    Last edited by This Aint Beef; October 2nd, 2005 at 06:39 PM

Innovator.
    Battle Record
    1-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerge
    Yeah that's how I can ghostwrite someone all the way to the RB finals lmfao

That's why Avalon wanted to sign me on my production skills

And that's why YOU do audio right? To be able to speak lmfao

I am your papi Nique, the sooner you realize that the easier it will be.
    Brandon wants to sign everyone.

And RB Finals? Who cares about a RB Final? Shut up. You suck.

I'm not TRYING TO be an MC. You are..and you suck at it. Every aspect lmfao

And text too..stay in the audio section..I'm tired of reading weak shit

Sorry
    AI. Legendary.
    19x HOF. Seven Titles. 50.

Battle Record
    1-3
    that shit is hot yo

yo bitches click here

CORRUPTED MINDZ
    BLACK DEATH

OPEN MIC

Battle Record
    1-3
    straight up yo

yo bitches click here

CORRUPTED MINDZ
    BLACK DEATH

OPEN MIC

Battle Record
    37-1
    Quote Originally Posted by .Nique.
    Brandon wants to sign everyone.

And RB Finals? Who cares about a RB Final? Shut up. You suck.

I'm not TRYING TO be an MC. You are..and you suck at it. Every aspect lmfao

And text too..stay in the audio section..I'm tired of reading weak shit

Sorry
    Lmfao, no I've stated millions of times that this hiphop shit is just pure leizure. Post up some audio Nique, then you can speak. Till then stfu you are just as gay as these little 10 year old cracker faggot geeks that don't know what pussy smell like.

Matta fact, go whipe ya ass.

New Writejist Song - Tito Ortiz