0 0%
  • It Could Have Been Better

0 0%
  • It Sucked

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Ambitionz As A Hu$tler

Post Ambitionz As A Hu$tler

People Say I wannna rap just like pac/even if i did u shouldnt blame me for tryin to jock/ he was one of the realest before he got shot/ I just wanna be a millionare leanin back in a chair throwin money in da air/people say being rich is not fair/ if you look into my eyes i do not care/ i wanna be a bossplayer/bustin up my hata's /when it comes to me and money believe me dey cant fade us/ Since my brother got hit indeed i been heated/its like me and the world r competing/ just to be on top/ so iam make hip hop thats hot until i get my jack pot/ Until i get my richz i wont stop/cuz iam just a lil nigga tryin to ride/ screamin out westside/spitting furious rhymes that make my foes paralayzed/ one day iam gonna hit my enemies from behind/then rise infront of there eyez /and let them realize that iam one of a kind/ I saw dem niggas get theirs so iam tryin to get my/ M-O-N-E-Y until the day the i die/ I got my mind set on da prize thatz why iam a greedy guy/

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Your last thread disappeared because I deleted it. Don't post this anymore, please.