User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Anti-Capital

soymilk!

Anti-Capital

a suit and tie looks like a noose to me when i look at the upper-class guy /
    to my radical ideology suitcases and ties are a far cry /
    but see their corporate game of whoring copyright and sponsership prostitution /
    for conservative influence is the wrong solution /
    like a social parasite that needs it's host to feed /
    anarchist like me live by peace not greed /
    so there's no need to plant or harvest the capitalist seed /
    because then i'd just be another capitalist casualty for the norm /
    pave the path for other activist, educate and inform /

Battle Record
    0-1
    this rhyme is it man i love hearin a political rapper spit nice

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    I got mixed feelings about this rhyme. I mean I liked the concept used in this and all as well as your good use of vocabulary. But problems, such as the flow being off in parts of the beginning and parts of the end. Maybe if you cut parts off the first and third line, it would fit more with the syllable count. Also, it's just way too short to be an open mic, freestyle sure, open mic no, but it's an okay start. Keep elevatin.

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    ok this was really short....anywayz this lacked vacabulary and the rhymes were simple....with sum elevatiojn tbis could be better......this has to be a freestyle which are not aloud in open mic and i dont know why (kind of maybe ahve an idea) anywayz ok job here..keep it up

soymilk!
    Quote Originally Posted by the_madhatter
    I got mixed feelings about this rhyme. I mean I liked the concept used in this and all as well as your good use of vocabulary. But problems, such as the flow being off in parts of the beginning and parts of the end. Maybe if you cut parts off the first and third line, it would fit more with the syllable count. Also, it's just way too short to be an open mic, freestyle sure, open mic no, but it's an okay start. Keep elevatin.
    thanks man, i'm still trying to perfect my shit so any commentary is welcomed to let me know how i'm doing.

soymilk!
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Skribble~
    ok this was really short....anywayz this lacked vacabulary and the rhymes were simple....with sum elevatiojn tbis could be better......this has to be a freestyle which are not aloud in open mic and i dont know why (kind of maybe ahve an idea) anywayz ok job here..keep it up
    hah, you know i didn't really intend to make it a freestyle just kind of threw down what i had going on my mind, but yeah, it is short compaired to everyone else's stuff, i'll make my next OM alot lengthier and try to make my stuff better, thanks.

Banned
    Battle Record
    12-1
    iight i wasnt sayin tbhis was bad homie... i was tellin you this was a bit short and right off the tip of the mind i knew this wasnt really for real and i am lookin forward to your longer and betta peice...keep it up...
    -~skribble~

Madik
    The whole meaning in this piece was not very clear to me, but the rhyming was good. Someone on this site did tell me though that the message overcast's the rhymes so it lowered it down. Vocab was very good and structure was good. Flowed nice and the lenght could be better than that so it isn't closed

soymilk!
    Quote Originally Posted by Madik
    The whole meaning in this piece was not very clear to me, but the rhyming was good. Someone on this site did tell me though that the message overcast's the rhymes so it lowered it down. Vocab was very good and structure was good. Flowed nice and the lenght could be better than that so it isn't closed
    well it's pretty much about being anti-capitalist, like not giving into big companies or supporting huge companies that probably get their stuff from sweatshops or other places like that and not being the "suit and tie guy" that goes to work pissed and comes home pissed, then i go into talking about anarchism and being an activist for anarchy and how to spread anarchism and inform people. but thanks for leaving a comment and giving me a few props.

soymilk!
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Dogg27
    this rhyme is it man i love hearin a political rapper spit nice
    heh, i totally missed this comment. thanks man

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    Sixteen lines minimum. Closed.