User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: Runnin Freestyle

P-Smash-Yall
    i'm a do a drive by in a black ao black suburban/ sluggz a wrap around ya head like you rockin a turban/ yo shits no joke, my raps the real this murda i wrote sure enough to cop me a deal, but check it/ don't stress if i don't cop it pop/ compare me to barney rubbles, still seen more rock/ rap about guns, dice a throw the glock to ya grill/ metal shops the only time you ever played wit some steel, fucka!!!!

huh? give me one good line in this song for me to say it was alright, ok there are none, this shit is garbage. shit man, there might of been emotion, but no wordplay or anything that relates to rhymin, oh then again i only have 9 posts right? ha
    I flow sick while you haters blow dick
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    7-6
    yung haymaker your straight bitch. if you didn't like it give constructive critisism. don't just insult him. tell him what he can do to make it better. if you don't understand that then get off rb. sorry g douchebags always spam up threads with phoney bullshit. good drop bro.
    Follow at
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Music --->>>>