Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 41 of 41

Thread: Finally...Canadian government reveals the truth about Americans.

serb
    How can you say we had no right, when is clearly written within the text of the original cease fire, that America will re-engage Iraq, if any of the listed restrictions are violated. They were in violation for over ten years, not to mention firing on our planes on a daliy basis, which was stricktly prohibited within the text of the UN's resolution on Iraq. You have no leagal, domestic or international ground to make such a claim, that America had no right to go into that country. It's absolutly obsurd for someone to speak on this issue without understanding the terms of the original cease fire. It was not a treaty, it was not a promise, it was a cease fire. International law, holds all grounds of a cease fire, as exactly that, a break in the fighting. Not an end, and everyone who understands that, also understands America had every legal right to re-invade Iraq, based on such a document. Now you go off and ramble over 'innocent until proven guilty', please don't try that parlor trick on me, it only works on the misinformed. You are the one who is misinformed here, you claim there was no evidence, well ignorance shines through once again here. Read the UN's resolution on Iraq, both after the orinigal gulf war, and prior to our chucking of the cease fire. The UN documents the weapons of mass destruction within that text, and also has video archives of recovered weapons after the original cease fire. Saddamn never denies these weapons as the documents reflects by the UN order for him to destroy said weapons. Saddamn was required to give proof beyond a doubt that ALL weapons had beed destroyed. This was mandated by the UN, and this documented proof of destruction was never delivered to the UN. The UN scolded Saddam for this lack of documentation, right up until the US re-invaded Iraq. So where do you get off and try to tell us that America was wrong, and that there is no proof. The lack of information in your head, is only proof of your ignornace on this subject, so again, please understand your feelings and the factual information that is well documented, (if you open you eyes and look) are in direct contrast. I understand people may feel as if we had no right, but when you look at it on paper, it's balck and white, not grey. I suggest you actually get some education on this matter, before you open your mouth on an issue, certainly in the real world. I know it's easy to be less than informed on the internet, but if you ever plan on politically debating someone in public, I can assure you, it will be a most embarresing display. Not only did these weapons exist, they were used by Saddamn and nobody with a clue, denies that. So unless it's in America's best interest to turn a blind eye to such a threat, our country is going to respond accordingly. If we had done nothing and one of those weapon made it into your back yards, then the entire world would be up in arms asking the US, why did we not act sooner! So please, just keep emotion out of this debate and try to understand that there is more going on than the public is willing to accept. Why? Becasue most rather be feed false information than actually research and take the time out of thier busy day to make an educated analysis of the situation. Iraq publically addressed it's population on multiple occasion prior to our invasion the second time. Within those broadcasts, Saddamn and his sons have called on their poeple to commit crimes against Americans all over the world. The broadcasts ask that they kill Americans, military or civlian, women or children. Iraq did pose a threat, when a figure head of an enemy state calls for the death of another countires citizens, that is an act of war! When Iraq fired on our pilots patroling the regions the UN set as to protect the kurds, that is an act of war. When Saddamn does not meet the requirements of the original cease fire and UN resolutions, that my firend in a blantant act of war. The US, did not have to approach the UN, yet we did. We are not bound by the UN we can act on our own behalf, the UN was approached as a means to handle this problem by avioding war. We knew the clock was ticking and wasted too much time relying on the UN to handle this. That is why we went in without UN backing, the cease fire allowed us that opiton regardless of the UN's stance on the issue. Honestly the UN is a bgi part of the problem, I have no respect for the UN. If you think the UN is morally correct, then you realy do not know much about it, or those that control it. I hope we pull out of that pathetic organization, I am all for a United Free Nations...
    Please get some insight into the inner workings of the UN...
    ill take u back to the cold war...2 camps NATO and the Warsaw pact. Then there were the countries in between that "tried" to stand on their on two fucking feet. That didnt take any sides in the period of high tensions. These are countries such as egypt yugoslavia india and iraq.

The west won the cold war the east had economic problems which led to the break up of the soviet union. The countires in between still didnt want to side with the states...look where this got them. Yugoslavia broke up into 5 different republics following a civil war fueled by the united states. Egypt is run by america now and iraq we all know about.

Now lets say that the claims about iraq having weapons of mass destruction are true? What gives the united states, the only country to have ever used a nuclear device in a situation where it was not at all necesssary the riight to tell iraq that they cannot be in possesion of them. Its not about morally correct anymore its a question about who has the military and economic power and influence to do this. thats the only reason that the us is allowed to do this.

you say that the uraqi people pose a threat to the united states? do u know what the people of iraq have been going through this past decade and a half? they have every right to hate america. almost every citizen in iraq has a lost a loved one due to the US's aggression against that country.

How many people in the states have lost a loved due to the iraqis? not many and the ones that have it is due to an offensive operation against a soverign state?

u tell me whos MORALLY correct and cut the political bullshit what america is doing to iraq and FYR is the same thing they did to the indians hundreds of years ago...

Battle Record
    104-7
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins
    and how many medals does canada have who knows

Battle Record
    7-9
    Quote Originally Posted by serb
    ill take u back to the cold war...2 camps NATO and the Warsaw pact. Then there were the countries in between that "tried" to stand on their on two fucking feet. That didnt take any sides in the period of high tensions. These are countries such as egypt yugoslavia india and iraq.

The west won the cold war the east had economic problems which led to the break up of the soviet union. The countires in between still didnt want to side with the states...look where this got them. Yugoslavia broke up into 5 different republics following a civil war fueled by the united states. Egypt is run by america now and iraq we all know about.

Now lets say that the claims about iraq having weapons of mass destruction are true? What gives the united states, the only country to have ever used a nuclear device in a situation where it was not at all necesssary the riight to tell iraq that they cannot be in possesion of them. Its not about morally correct anymore its a question about who has the military and economic power and influence to do this. thats the only reason that the us is allowed to do this.

you say that the uraqi people pose a threat to the united states? do u know what the people of iraq have been going through this past decade and a half? they have every right to hate america. almost every citizen in iraq has a lost a loved one due to the US's aggression against that country.

How many people in the states have lost a loved due to the iraqis? not many and the ones that have it is due to an offensive operation against a soverign state?

u tell me whos MORALLY correct and cut the political bullshit what america is doing to iraq and FYR is the same thing they did to the indians hundreds of years ago...
    totally agreed, plus, iraq isn't even involved in the slightest way with al quaeda, it's a known fact that osama bin laden and suddam hate eachother due to the fact that osama fights for a religious cause and saddam only fights for power and money, hmm power and money, sound like anyone u know? exactly

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by serb

You really are not showing me anything by going back to the cold war, as I have studied the cold war in great detail. You still have yet to post anything informative here, and again only use your opinion on wheather or not America has the right to dispute the pursuance of such weapon by a forieng body. You basically changed face, back peddled and are now trying to get me, to the drop the politics and legalites behind the core argument. That would never stand test on the debating field, it would be compared to a childs tantrum, over not being able to express them self. Seriously, you do feel passionately about the situation, so much bleeds out of your post, but emotion and logic are two seperate animals. I understadn your feelings, but you must try to understand the logic and reasoning. Then your buddy aminol, comes in and supports your post, which is filled with more factual holes than a swiss form of cheese. If you want to debate me on the circumstances of the cold war, so be it, I have no reservation accepting such a debate, since the topic is one I have a keen understanding of. For your buddy aminol, the link between al queda and Sadamn dates back to the pre Bush era, so please hush now. There is a link and every intelligence angency (15) within America has eluded to such, not to mention countless agencies of foriegn nations. The FACT that after Clinton boombed the training camps in Afghanistan, Al queda found a new home in Iraq, is indisputalbe. Go and try to debunk that, you can not! Although the former dictator of Iraq and Al queda did share some bad blood, it does not over look the FACT that they have a common enemy. You still provided NOTHING to dispute the legality of US actions in Iraq. Why? Is it because you can not based on the FACTS that I stated previous? Of course it is. You may feel we were wrong, but please do not make the mistake of associating YOUR feelings with FACTS! That is a grand disply of arrogance and immaturity, to assume YOUR feelings are the reasoning behind our aliged mistakes is assinine. The United States of America has every right to protect herself from threats both foreing and domestic, and requires NO ones approval to do so (other than her own congress, which waved the green flag). To question our mistakes in the past is childish, of course we were wrong, but that is history and if I was alive back then you could be assured I would be the first to speak out on such issue's. There is no way you can associate the plight of the american indian with the people of Iraq, and to do so, suggests delusion on your part. That is a back against the wall type of last chance arguement in hopes to dig yourself out of the onslught of information I burried you under. Please, take into to consideraton that I am not going to argue for the sake of argument, or speak on issues that I have not thorouhly studied myself. Iraq has not portrayed it's self as a trust worthy nation in the past and it's long history of atrocites is more than enough justification for disarming them of such weapons. Yes America has used the weapon, but can you speak to me intelligently enought to suggest a pluseable alternative in that couse, bases on the specifics of that war? Can you even give me a guestimation of how many more lives would have died on both sides if the war was not ended as it was, and the moment it was? I can, but this is not my fight here, it's yours, since you brought it up. Until you can answer these question with numbers forcasted by the worlds top analists, please don't stir up the waters. I doubt you have took the time to look this information up, and I am not in the mood to teach someone who is not capable of rational thought, at the moment... Bottom line is, you still have said nothing!
    Last edited by Bounce; August 27th, 2004 at 01:38 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title! `Jammin' Jobus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuff'd Aminol
    what, i'm not lying, i know at least one of the creaters of south park is canadian
    Then technically you did lie.

Anyways I doubt even one of thems canadian. I don't even know if there are 2 creators.

hasta la victoria siempre
    Battle Record
    1-1
    If they are both canadian, why would south park take place in the US?

This thread was about a stupid bitch, obviously anyone who says fuck Canada or fuck US is not so much different than this stupid bitch..word

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Brandon Heat
    I said shorten your fucking sig...

-Me...

Battle Record
    7-9
    Quote Originally Posted by Junio
    If they are both canadian, why would south park take place in the US?

This thread was about a stupid bitch, obviously anyone who says fuck Canada or fuck US is not so much different than this stupid bitch..word
    word, i was kidding just to tell u, and jobus, there are creators, and i've been hearing for years that they were canadian, i had my doubts tho when matt stone was in bowling for columbine saying he went to school there

Battle Record
    30-12
    Who cares what she says? Does it really matter? I mean honestly? Who cares about the opinions of a country that is not your own? I know I don't. I also know that despite the statements of her, or anyone else for that matter, we do whatever we want to do. Is that right? Maybe not, but no one is willing to fight against the U.S.

The world is jealous of us. Not just of our freedom, but of the power and prestige that the flag represents. Do we always make the right decision? No. But, right or not, moral or immoral, bottom line is that it is our decision to make. No one sanctions us.. No one can sanction us. No treaty/agreement/world organization is held over our heads. Fuck your U.N., we refuse to give up our sovereignty to anyone or anything. And why should we when fucking Iraq of all countries was incharge of regulating world humanitarism.

Now, I am not saying that we always make the right decisions, because often times we don't. But say what you will, we make our own decisions. Make your statements, political or private, it makes no difference. We'll still be the most powerful 'damned idiot bastards' in the world.

Battle Record
    20-6
    Thats Word^^..

<<<Powerful Damn Idiot

Blow U The Fuck Up
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    0-1
    blah who cares everyone has a right to speak their mind
    For$akeN

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    lol our government is fucked, pm jean christian got rid of gay marriage laws, and stepped down from parliament....think he's planning something??