Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 58 of 58

Thread: G-Unit

Spook619
    Might Never Be As Big As Them..But 80% Of This Board Are Better Than Them..

-BlankPage-
    if that was true.. then 80% of RB could be bigger..

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by -BlankPage-
    if that was true.. then 80% of RB could be bigger..

Wtf..u stupid?

Them being big has nothing to do with them being good......they aint good....at all. They big cuz they make songs for the radio and for the clubs and do whatever the fuck the commercial world dictates.

And yes like half this board is better then your G-unit boyfriends, only diffrence is..no they wont be as big....but thats got nothing to do with lack of talent.

.Feel Me.
    Battle Record
    1-0
    They are straight. 50's CD was the best outta the 3 G-Unit CD's so far... and I assume Young Buck's will be shit.

VERY DISAPPOINTED BY THE LLOYD BANKS CD!!!

look no mattre what you think bout Gunit , good or bad , tha point is , they doin thangs and makin paper , they makin it in life right so they obviously doin somethin right !
    and by tha wya im feelin what they speak on and how they speak it , maybe yall jus aint been thru sellin drugs cops and murder so you dont kno to much about ti , you cant like somethin if ya dont feel it , i aint sayin none of yall are dumb or puttin ya opinions down or nothin im jus sayin myabe yall cant feel it cuz yall dont kno 2 much bout that lifestyle...........
    ~Shady Bay~

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Personally I Think G Unit Are Aiight.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    gunit sre as fake as they come.. i admit i listen ..but as far as lyricist's go..umm well theres no sign a that.....i spose for them its "beats over skill" ..

Banned
    Da Kore of ya mind.. i know what u thinkin..
    Battle Record
    0-3
    sum songs ar ok but they bein sayin the same shit in all their songs...

-BlankPage-
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanja
    Wtf..u stupid?

Them being big has nothing to do with them being good......they aint good....at all. They big cuz they make songs for the radio and for the clubs and do whatever the fuck the commercial world dictates.

And yes like half this board is better then your G-unit boyfriends, only diffrence is..no they wont be as big....but thats got nothing to do with lack of talent.

well if they were shit songs the radio wou;dn't take em... and if half the board is better then they could get off they asses and be bigger...

Quote Originally Posted by -BlankPage-
    well if they were shit songs the radio wou;dn't take em... and if half the board is better then they could get off they asses and be bigger...
    Actually the radio doesnt give a flying fuck about how good a song is. They just play what's catchy. And that's all people hear on the radio so they end up thinking that those artists are dope as fuck. You could be the best damn Rapper in the world but if you arent some commercial sellout robot for a record label you wont get as much attention from a radio station as sellouts who the mass public listen to and buy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

G.A.C
    man i went to a g unit conceret last night and they were dope as fuk so fuk all u haters g unitttttttttt

its like every post i make people expect it to be a joke
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL........Oh.......U were serious.

Nah, i'd rather be Underground and dope than mainstream and suck. And word to cold blooded on his post.

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by G.A.C
    man i went to a g unit conceret last night and they were dope as fuk so fuk all u haters g unitttttttttt
    I'd rather listen to the toilet flush when I take a shit and watch the shit dance as it goes down.