Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: demise

demise

I cascade in frustration,betrayed by my own creation,my gestation didnt proceed it's duriation.
    I exceed elevation in acceleration,astrology my communication,geology now intense conflagration.
    An immense manifestation of the orchestration presenting and immplementing annihalation now
    Repenting My Pigmentation as I collect interpretation,a direct infestation,an ocean of cremation Now is emotion through contamination.
    Damnation.
    Dispondency.
    Pain.
    Death.
    Satan.
    Myself.
    God.
    Myself.
    All proceeds to surround as seeds raise from the ground,But ive found My garden is alone,cold.
    Nothing grown,save the hold satan pocesses around my morral,the quarell has pocessed life.
    depressed with strife,it is compressed by pollution!Depressed,execution has repressed Spirit.
    Supressed Lyric has repressed all will,ounce cascading resilliant through my Stature-extension.
    Rapture and comprehension can exceed dimension and bleed intelegence of relevance at times.
    But,Rhymes must be gifted to a devine hand.And now its shifted,the benighn demand my pain!
    My afflliction!
    Drain!,my conviction!
    Yes,my pain for there pleasure,Im slain,measure my immense tension!ve become an extention.
    An invention by the things of three whom I hate most....But i cannot retaliate,fear knows them not.
    They are without weakness.without restraint.without obstruction.
    And I am without the will to fight back.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    yeah i didnt like it. big words dont flow good at all, and for all the cats that use em every other word like you, hey! it's overrated. so try and bring em down more so more people can make sense about what you're trying to say and maybe itll flow better too. no hate here im just saying its really gay.

i dont mean to use "big words' it just happens.
    And im not going to make my work stupider for people.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    lol not stupider haha.....ahhhh forget it nvm do whatcha want lol

G-Money
    i agree wit standard....too too much big words if u feel ur so damn smart go work at a library n feel good about urself dont come on here n think u a college professor cuz u know big words, and i mean big ass words that no one knows about n jus cuz u can put words together doesnt make u a good rapper unless u can spit cuz u dont get anywhere typin raps!!

^wats ur deal.i dont even notice when i use big words,who said i was a colledge professer?And theres more in there then words man.internall rhymescheme,metaphorical speaking,topic,and as you seem to be infatuated with,my vocabullary.i take into consideration not one comment regarding its complexity,it isnt intended to be understood perfectly,i like complexity,i like to be consealed behind a wall of lyricall invisibility,generating pessimistic content that gives the brain a impaired reaction time,words spoken by the great,and i formulate these songs,mixing complex metaphors,rhymes,and words to spawn the apideme of wonder.your left rereading it to try desperately to comprehend it.i confuse confusion.to you im illusion.