Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: To Da HaTeRz DaT CaN't ToUcH Me

nigga wasted mad time writin mad letters for some subliminal message shyt that wuzn't even funny.....u got some stupid ass quotes wit some dome ass pictures and u niggas somethin....check my battle, the otha nigga neva replied, i killed em,and he was the 1 who called the battle....u niggaz is soft and u scared do get dealt wit....if u claim to be nicer den me stop bein bitch and step tha fuck up man

You've Earned a Custom Title! southsideloco's Avatar
    yo man...i dont mean to be mean but........eitha u really suck or u need lots n lots o training...n to "whatsgoodMayne"...this aint no oldskool shit..this is sum elevated rap shit where need to use ur head..not ur fuckin artificial dick...the drop suppose to message sumtin...n u jus messaged u suck 1st-u repeat like this
    listen dawg itz a problem when i get the led out/ cuz im like visine trick ill get the red out/see me drive by better get the led out/and hide behind sumtin 'fore i get the tech out/
    which is really sum oldskool shit...so try n elevate or try n stop

Peace

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tricky
    jhust work onthe structure. and think of a better concept that u used for thispiece.it could of beenbetter honestly...easily............i see you have thepotential to write but justthink of something better to actually wriet about.it was just anexcuse toattempt to show talent.

6/10

WhatsGoodMayne
    southsideloco, whats elevated rap to u?? the punchlines DaNtruda spit IS elevated rap..what u listen to kid, Westside Connection? pussy kids like u is lame, the type when i walk up, you'd prolly tuck in ya chain...CHEA!! Tricky, thx for your constructive criticism, need more niggas like u

Battle Record
    8-87
    whoa...this belongs in Legends...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    ^ ^ ^

I was thinking the same thing. . but wait, we don't have a Legends of Wackness do we ? Damnit.