User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 50 of 50

Thread: Terror Alert...

||RythmicTendicies|| 'PercepTion''s Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-13
    Britain will be next...

I live in N.ireland, who the fuck would wanna attack here..theres fuck all! anyway, IRA has done enough to last us...
    Open Mic's

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

--------------------------------

Battle Record
    3-0
    Originally posted by Camarac
    I dont fear one. Dont see why i should, if their gonna do it - they'll do it. There's not a lot you can really do.
    I agree if they gonna do it they'll do it theres always a way through all the security at airports and stuff

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    Originally posted by C-section
    they said the same thing the last 2 years. but nothing has happened. id be more worried the year we got attacked then i am now.
    Well security officials say the indications of threats are greater right now than they have been since september 11th '01.

Originally posted by C-section
    and those 20 that actually liked him dont have the money to get here without saddam.

so nothign will happen
    It's not just the capture of Saddam, there are people mad at the US for reasons other than that..even though a lot of good came from us going into Iraq, a lot of civilians died as a result over there and other surrounding places..And when the US actually intercepted messages containing actual plans of terror attacks and threats, I think that's a good cause for concern..

Yeah they say "you can't stop living", and thats true but better safe than sorry...
    P U R E

RemarqabL

Battle Record
    3-0
    Awards WOP Champion
    ^^^Ahhhhh a lady on RB with some sense other than pocket change. I would like to thank you remarkable.

[YOUTUBE]Av7yOXafS40?hd=1[/YOUTUBE]
    "World Class War" Official Music Video
    We can use all the views we can get, please support the Father/Daughter movement in hip hop. Do us a favor and post on your Facebook walls and such. Thank you

-First Lady of RB- DaGyrlRemarqabL's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-0
    P U R E

RemarqabL