User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: ...Suicide Note...

Battle Record
    2-3

...Suicide Note...

Dear Family, It's Chris, I jus wanted to say, don't cry for my life, because Im now outta the way
    My problems were escalating, things were lookin grey, life was gettin worst for me every new day//
    Don't know where Im headed, up the the lord, but passin was painless, it was quick with the cord
    It tore into my throat, it wasn't sore, but mourn quickly for me, Ill see you in the recovery ward//
    But I will not make it through, this I had to do, you guys weren't the problem, Im not blamin you
    My mind wasnt right, hell it was screwed, I hid the signs so you wouldn't worry, but they was surfacing through//
    My name was being called, was bein followed by death, believe me, this I tried to stall
    But I couldn't hold the lie, I was gonna fall, and had to do this for me, it wasn't you guys at all//
    Mother I love you wit all of my heart, and our relationship was finally headed for a good start
    Sorry to cut it short, I know it'll be hard, but it was my only choice, sorry we have to part//
    Dad, you've always been there, tough but fair, I know you loved me, and I know you will care
    when you see my throat, the tear, ignore it, it's my war wound, life battle, and when you pass, I'll be there//
    Kevin, my brother, we fought quite a lot, But im sorry for it all, Hate you? I do not
    Stay away from smokes, drugs n pot, keep yer head on straight, Ill be watchin you wit god//
    To the rest of my family, and all of my friends, sorry for bringin my life to a short end
    Contend wit yer life, move to the next bend, and forget about me forever, and you shall all be content//
    This is the hardest thing, Ive ever wrote, and I won't confess my sins, for it should hurt mom the most
    But endin my life, seems the best antidote, so I love you all is how I will end --- my suicide note//

More of a poem, I know..... jus postin some old stuff up for people to get the feel of my ish. nahmean?
    "This is the hardest thing, Ive ever wrote, and I won't confess my sins, for it should hurt mom the most
    But endin my life, seems the best antidote, so I love you all is how I will end --- my suicide note//" - Suicide Note (Last bar) by D GreE

"And I will help, cause you my best friend, I always share wit you, love you forever and care for you
    Delete the narcotics and tear em too, and if it comes back, girl, I love you and I'll always be there for you" - Helpless (Last Bar) By D GreE

"If you partying girl, best believe Ima be blasting with you
    And if you upset girl, best believe Ima be trashing with you
    And if you got questions girl, best believe Ima be asking with you
    And if you leave this world girl, best believe Ima be passing with you" - Im With You (Chorus) By D GreE

BANNED for biting
    Battle Record
    18-10
    Yo this was Ill , Ur flow was Onpoint , I liked this ish to da Fullest , Ur Multies were there , Overall u get a 8/10.

Bmack
    WTF!!!....you copied my topic

Battle Record
    36-16
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion 25+ Wins
    that was hot man...
    DayumNation

Battle Record
    20-19
    hot hot hot
    <center>[size=6I'm Back..Did Ya Miss Me?[/size]</center>

PACO
    that was some ill shit dawg

J-Wizzle
    that was hott

Mr. Criscapo
    Like I always say, the concept was good, but I'm just not feeling the rhyme scheme. Maybe it's just me. When I think of a ill piece, I think of good imagery, punches (if nesessary), flow, rhyme scheme, multis, nice concepts, originality, etc. You were missing some things in this. I wouldn't say it was ill, but it was good. Keep em coming....Pz!

Battle Record
    2-3
    Bmack, I assure you I did not copy your idea. If I must, I will go to the other board I used to post at, where I originally posted it, and I wrote this over 2 months ago. So yea, I gaurantee you I never "stole" your idea.

Thanks to everyone else, appreciate it.
    "This is the hardest thing, Ive ever wrote, and I won't confess my sins, for it should hurt mom the most
    But endin my life, seems the best antidote, so I love you all is how I will end --- my suicide note//" - Suicide Note (Last bar) by D GreE

"And I will help, cause you my best friend, I always share wit you, love you forever and care for you
    Delete the narcotics and tear em too, and if it comes back, girl, I love you and I'll always be there for you" - Helpless (Last Bar) By D GreE

"If you partying girl, best believe Ima be blasting with you
    And if you upset girl, best believe Ima be trashing with you
    And if you got questions girl, best believe Ima be asking with you
    And if you leave this world girl, best believe Ima be passing with you" - Im With You (Chorus) By D GreE