User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: demise world

demise world

yo...i dont talk much.....

i dont say much, life had struggles... in the head i stained much, like ciggarets i haze strong kill from inside you, i dont play fuck a coward i drane you, just cause im young my head playin the real life, you locked in my scope, on every corner is one of me, druggd out past out with a duby tree....this is demise world, that mean death is comin for all of us, thats one of the variables that dont change like a dirty freak........this be demise world...............

yo test mic....t
    this has been a test of the emergency broad cast system...........this is only a test........

yo im new to this rap shit.....so for a test how it go down?

yo....ya tell me how to improve ....and shit.....every little thing counts......like i said....this is my first post....and im new to the freestyle shit.......1 luv.....hate me or not

dont sleep people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    15-10
    if you wanna improve first thing is,your words are good but most off it didnt even rhyme,,second when you get shit rhymin then you wanna put in doubles and punchlines, a double is like, {with out weapons i found away to kill-you...fill you up with mildew.}
    a double from mildew is kill-you, a punch line is like, [ your gayer by far such,,flamin ass havin drinks at starbucks] thats a shitty onne but its a punchline.jus take everybodys advice and practice everyday jst sit back throw an instrumental get blazed and freestyle. keep on practicin and postin,keep ya head up,peace god.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.