User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 109

Thread: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

Re: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    ohh word?? just did it, lets see if it actually works. Might stick around if it does lol.
    the simple fact that you're on a text site means you're a slave to words.-Wordz AhGod
    bannngg
    harrrsh truth yeah u keep droppin gems like this (even if its vs for someone else cypher above)
    yeah maybe i'll clean up my act / spam less haev more respect
    YEAH KEEP ASK FOR RESPECT AND SILENCE WHILE YOU IDIOTS TROLL MY TO OBLIVION
    i'm lame i suck etc yeah the HYPOCROCY U GET WHAT U DESERVE lolll

ANd @Celph taught this weekend dude 2 minutes of SOMETHING noo problem if the mod accepts reply on dat thread but
    suruuu re reall corny nasal maybe? roughie no real stuido?
    W/E GUYS THIS IS A HOBBY REMEMBER loll yeah MUTE ME im just an idiot providiing excellendt posts and yep
    BRB idiots DICIPLE a real deep writer holds my attn i cant even keep up this bittie droppin oms etc. faggots brb

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

nope, doesn't work.. the fly is still buzzing around making needless noise.

- - - Updated - - -

ohh wait.. I did it wrong, he's successfully ignored now.. dope. Wish I could have done this forever ago.
    カミノコトバ

nope, doesn't work.. the fly is still buzzing around making needless noise.

- - - Updated - - -

ohh wait.. I did it wrong, he's successfully ignored now.. dope. Wish I could have done this forever ago.
    Right. The lazy dumb goat veteran can’t take a true hard compliment on the opener of my post here. Right?
    Am I crazy here. Like I said his one liner was a gem. Direct quote. He could have absorbed that and ignored the ear of my logically worded not that long spam defense of my Top Amateur Rep, now clearly established and still being trolled by overrated idiots. Yep a nice summation for readers with poor attention spans who do not like positive feedback.
    Yeah. I’m the crazy one here. I’m illogical spamming bullshit.
    @Echelon burn this place to the ground I’m done bud k.
    Plagiarize copy paste not credit kk. Hundreds of drops on every area of the site til a mod shuts you down, as they lazily ignored my initial real requests to get you in line.
    Again yep. I’m the crazy one here. Helping the site thrive until you fucking morons. lol. Like wtf seriously AJ torch this shit til 2025. K at least dude. Make more names change Ips etc whatever u gotta do.

Good looks cereal, my best sis a disciple, mr. Ra, and of course celph if he has any reading comprehension or logic or modding priva to save this place from the egos of every writer and rapper below him.

Tyvm and have a great morning.
    Come on staff I wasn’t trolling much on these idiots fix it up? @spree
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; May 12th, 2023 at 04:18 AM

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    Right. The lazy dumb goat veteran can’t take a true hard compliment on the opener of my post here. Right?
    Am I crazy here. Like I said his one liner was a gem. Direct quote. He could have absorbed that and ignored the ear of my logically worded not that long spam defense of my Top Amateur Rep, now clearly established and still being trolled by overrated idiots. Yep a nice summation for readers with poor attention spans who do not like positive feedback.
    Yeah. I’m the crazy one here. I’m illogical spamming bullshit.
    @Echelon burn this place to the ground I’m done bud k.
    Plagiarize copy paste not credit kk. Hundreds of drops on every area of the site til a mod shuts you down, as they lazily ignored my initial real requests to get you in line.
    Again yep. I’m the crazy one here. Helping the site thrive until you fucking morons. lol. Like wtf seriously AJ torch this shit til 2025. K at least dude. Make more names change Ips etc whatever u gotta do.

Good looks cereal, my best sis a disciple, mr. Ra, and of course celph if he has any reading comprehension or logic or modding priva to save this place from the egos of every writer and rapper below him.

Tyvm and have a great morning.
    Come on staff I wasn’t trolling much on these idiots fix it up? @spree
    he was given the biter award which is what is traditionally done on this site when someone gets caught biting so you can shut up about it now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    he was given the biter award which is what is traditionally done on this site when someone gets caught biting so you can shut up about it now
    alot of people have been caught biting and didn't get that award if they was favorites.

seems like biting is forgiven if you was a site favorite.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    alot of people have been caught biting and didn't get that award if they was favorites.

seems like biting is forgiven if you was a site favorite.
    yea, i mean, i dont keep up with every biter the site has. AJ posting someone elses verse is a less of a nuisance to me then all the stupid spam post i have had to delete

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

mehh biters just usually get exposed and move on. Barc was caught biting plenty of times and still allowed to have accounts and compete. Nobody really cares that much since you can just write it off as flipping something old. OM is a bit different if you do what Echelon does and straight copy/paste. Dude could at least get an AI to write his shit lmao
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

False

I was accused

Never bit once
    Played concepts, sure. Bound to happen w. over 10k verses

Battle Record
    112-23

happens, nobody REALLY cared anyways. Echelon is on a different level though lmao.
    カミノコトバ

happens, nobody REALLY cared anyways. Echelon is on a different level though lmao.
    IKR dude

take 2 on a chill ofer with your GOat boy RB want a 2 min roughe yeah word i be so... check in later
    got a life to live man ~

=============
    Morning Edit before work @Baron Mynd
    "I’ve never been one to ask for much because I know I won’t get it
    so I lowered my expectations to help me cope with rejection.
    "
    Guy's ALWAYS had depth no matter I clown on him right?
    Look at this shit, with a ridiculous oh BTW Lars varaince and slants you want those #2 After Unicorn zY K done
    what else u want bud
    LARS EASILY GREATEST WRITER INTERNET HIST GUYS. K. Like is it clear now?
    Was it clear 10 yrs ago? Ffs
    I'M Just, as we may now know, a sick fuck who Gotta Rank Zygote for the variance #1SLants and freakin ridiculous creaativity and switchups on the Lars rock that 2 You can't touch but the 2
    ur ON HIS Tier
    THERE THe other tieers?'

Lol so Bye Lars @ here too ok man.
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; May 15th, 2023 at 09:02 AM

my thing on biters we can either ban them or keep them around so we can roast them for it, eventually they will get tired of being roasted and write their own shit, I use to call it aversion therapy.

I won't call someone a biter unless they bite word for word and entire verses, no such thing as an original concept.

also they should be banned from ever getting an accomp or hof. that actually use to be a rule here that's why dagel wasn't allowed to have his, that and all his shit was made up and from other sites LOL. don't know when that changed because known biters have there accomp's.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 17th, 2023 at 12:43 PM

I was acused for having a similar lilne to an eminem song from an old ass song I forgot about, literally forgot that song existed, I would have still used it to pay homage, and that's passable in rap.

literally only a sentence LOLL

people that said shit was people I roasted for biting entire verses, and could never even put a track together there self.

- - - Updated - - -

also your concept isn't flipped enough if I can put in in search and find every bar that used it.

- - - Updated - - -

also biting text verses is stupid, nobody is that dope, plus 98% of the time the wrong person wins anyway.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 17th, 2023 at 01:09 PM

Battle Record
    112-23

Sadly I don't think I've ever been accused of biting anything.. played out maybe cos I don't be around for years haha.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    3-1

I don't remember who it was, but someone here on RB accused me of being a biter
    When everyone told him to post proof, he just said "i'm sure if you google his verses you will find something he bit".

another time I was accused of biting was on RR. Someone created a new account and accused me of biting a verse that a dude posted on lyrical assault. But the accuser apparently didn't understand how to read date and time stamps which proved I was the original author of the verse and posted it months before it was posted on LA. He straight just copy and pasted my shit. . then after after searching his name, we found several other verses he did the same thing with and had bitten multiple peoples shit from RR.

gotta love the internets

Battle Record
    112-23

lol.. there be some times I'll read a verse then come back and read it later when it's time to vote and be like "did he bite this or am I just remembering it cos I read it a few days ago?".. I assume that happens to people a lot, or just me cos I have shit memory.
    カミノコトバ