User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 109

Thread: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

Re: ANYONE HERE FROM RAP-ROYALTY!??

Quote Originally Posted by Nohbody View Post
    i'll help

btw @pharoah s Army

the league over on your other site isn't 'poppin' . . . it actually popped lmao
    Matter of perspective shortsighted idiot

lol ask Bags, prolly the most entertaining 3week run in history

lol ask 1 or 2 here on the 1-2 that died, 4-5 week of great shit

you still haven't learned the next layers/levels of ANTYHING
    "SHALLOW AS A PYGMIE'S PADDLING POOL" lol

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    Matter of perspective shortsighted idiot

lol ask Bags, prolly the most entertaining 3week run in history

lol ask 1 or 2 here on the 1-2 that died, 4-5 week of great shit

you still haven't learned the next layers/levels of ANTYHING
    "SHALLOW AS A PYGMIE'S PADDLING POOL" lol
    lmao @ 3 week run

what you really mean to say is that you and two leagues have something in common

all failures huh?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

lmao @ 3 week run

what you really mean to say is that you and two leagues have something in common

all failures huh?
    Every L since 2014 added to my obscene chip on shoulder.

Every hate post and troll lol.

I reed and feed a lot of good writers' shit. Practice..."a Lil'".

A combo of those two big factors is why I'm a TOP Amateur emcee/writer, worldwide currently in 2023.
    I am also one of the greatest amateur sports and political non-fiction contrarian commentators in the world.
    Link's where you'll never go so don't bother asking for proof. It's online. It's there since 2 days ago.

lol TRASH MY PRACTICE AUDIO TAKES?
    Ive got crafty/sick German emcees in my SoundCloud inbox begging for collab.
    Lol I'm askin' which styles he's most interested in USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE ON THE PM.

^Ha yeah that was gonna be used on Lars (to defend myself), but yeah, I'll recycle it/flip it rhyme it w/something.
    Just had to tell it to @Nohbody since he wanna talk still.

Thx for motivation suckers.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post

A combo of those two big factors is why I'm a TOP Amateur emcee/writer, worldwide currently in 2023.
    lmmfao

im dead af right now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lmmfao

im dead af right now
    really sick of repeating myself
    Ive got crafty/sick German emcees in my SoundCloud inbox begging for collab.
    Lol I'm askin' which styles he's most interested in USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE ON THE PM.

Battle Record
    3-1

lmmfao

im dead af right now
    Nohbody u ain’t a bad guy, dude. I’m just jousting here. Respect mr. Nye. Bye 4 now~

yea the ppv's on rr was like no other, and what they did on the old nc leagues was dope too, you had a real dope magazine every week, with rr ppv it was that 10x

lol I still never won an RR ppv it was like i was cursed, even against the weekest battler I choked when I would beat them any other time.
    Last edited by 3viction; May 5th, 2023 at 09:07 PM

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    yea the ppv's on rr was like no other, and what they did on the old nc leagues was dope too, you had a real dope magazine every week, with rr ppv it was that 10x

lol I still never won an RR ppv it was like i was cursed, even against the weekest battler I choked when I would beat them any other time.
    i lost against Nemean and i wish i got a chance to avenge it but it just never happened. I had no motivation for that battle and shouldn't have taken it tbh.

But still went 7-1 ... not a bad PPV record. Not a single person gave me a chance against Dog Full Of Acid and i wiped the floor with him twice and i still didnt get my just due until i won GSL .... always had to go the hard road on that site, but it was fun tbh

being the underdog is the best

i lost against Nemean and i wish i got a chance to avenge it but it just never happened. I had no motivation for that battle and shouldn't have taken it tbh.

But still went 7-1 ... not a bad PPV record. Not a single person gave me a chance against Dog Full Of Acid and i wiped the floor with him twice and i still didnt get my just due until i won GSL .... always had to go the hard road on that site, but it was fun tbh

being the underdog is the best
    nemean is one of those guys I could have beat, and especially krowned kriss I can't believe I lost to him haha

could have probably beat slyfe if I put more thought into my verses but maybe that was the problem LOL

actually won 1 when I won my title.

I remember getting a vote off tgo in a slyfe battle and he never votes for me and that was the only good vote, so I considered that a win haha.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Off this site till ya'll can figure out how to ban this annoying ass dude. Or at least add a mute feature on him.
    カミノコトバ

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Off this site till ya'll can figure out how to ban this annoying ass dude. Or at least add a mute feature on him.
    lol idiot

bite the hand that feeds like lame barc (sign again)

bitch i just complimented u on the site I didn't kill the homesite lol

nice 1-2 AND 10-12s lazy old fag

but
    that said ur still talkin shit on me dog
    bout to roast the Uk troll so just learn a fewafsdjllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllk; A Disciple so much more entertaining/readable than ur lame boasts/putdowns hahahaahaha fucking STFU lemme werk werdz
    here PRACTICE AUDIO ALLITERATTION EVEN IF ID DOTN RHYME YEAH LIME CYPHER AREA HAHAHAHAH ~ IT WAS PRACTICE KEYZ N0BOHDY this is a hobby not a life like words

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

@Word z AhGod I’m Diablo

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    you can put him on ignore

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

you can put him on ignore
    ohh word?? just did it, lets see if it actually works. Might stick around if it does lol.
    カミノコトバ