User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: DEVIL

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

DEVIL

[CENTER]TOPIC - THE DEVIL'S DEAL

This could be the calamity of offers with no amnesty or coffers..
    The black oiled paint drips with half faded blood stained vanity of a law firm..
    So sits the Subject subjected to all this amongst a Majesty of Faulters..
    And the savagery don't falter or fall apart to call it off as cavities halter..
    The air breeds as a foundry of monotony clouding foul scenes of the menage; it reeks..
    As decomposing hours streak a sour ease of power where this sole soulless council seats..
    Brown beaten Mahogany greets with sounds of trickery from Hells founder in speech..
    While Party A sits thumbing pages to contemplate an agree while dumbfounded of greed..
    Impatient, the infectious host pushes to have this unholy of Nexuses eloped..
    And trecherous hopes find growth as the neck relishes the most threatening groans..
    The Subject nervous, shifts and notes a black rose undergoing Necrosing tones..
    Like exorcist omens, deathly tomes. Wore in the face of this Lender like a necklace or cologne..
    Now the Borrower wonders "why did this opportunity knock.? Is it possibly crock.?"
    Maybe its drunk dreaming leaving the mind stumped, believing the possible foolery mocks..
    Then reality chimes like novelty clocks as the pen becomes alive and nonchalanty jots..
    "This is your sins being repaid." The pen then barbs the hand to be the Proprietarys prop..
    The Demonic voice yells "You either going to sign or die in this Hell.!"..
    And while the thoughts cliched, the Subject feels conveyed to say "This is quite expensive to sell"..
    "Even you would find the legalities a strain on mentalities. And I must say its doing it well"..
    A pause before an answer which strikes like a cancer. "Your here because the way the cards fell"..
    "Hardly dealt a bad hand, but damn, certainly a horror to how this little sin dwelled"..
    Minds racing now, spacing out. Staring at etchings in a Throne, picturing sketches of a home..
    A place where this mellow Federalistic drone watched a seven year exiled Exodus grow..
    Ignoring Heavenly ohms from deafening throws that pointed out every evidence known..
    The Subject was too happy in forgetting the blows that bruised one's pettiless moans..
    And so sits that pain in a pane of glass painfully painting the price of the past..
    Sealing strife in the strikes that struck so stainfully now severly syphoning like sand..
    But there's no flipping the hourglass, for once that last hours past- the signing is had..
    It'll be iron clasps binding the hands and Subjects blood left smeared on the ivory pad..
    But now shifts the sand and the reminding is mindfully mad that right now the time is at half..
    "I think I need some water." A simple tatic stall. "Fine, but this is only getting harder"..
    Its really nerve slaughtering taking all this in and finding the roots to what is bartered..
    No fine print but exact note to risk "emotional or physical pain" will marry at this legal alter..
    "I need to make a call." Said Subject suddenly in grin. "To ensure the validity of this offer"..
    Stepped out the room where nostalgic, estrogen loomed. Abberation left to fester the womb..
    Talked of Heaven and moves to leverage the doom and find a solid exiting ruse..
    All while the pestilence swoomed and shrouded around the taunting text to construe..
    It was an effort to woo the mind and heart of this, whom displayed a jestering muse..
    Back to the chair. "Do we have a deal.?" The question came with burning confidence..
    "I've certainly learned alot from it." Response said like a slap of working dominance..
    And the dance done like a Prom of kids. When appeared a shadow of the Omninent..
    The thunderous voices clashed. "This is my dwelling and I'm in control.!"
    "Yes, but this
    Last edited by Echelon; August 19th, 2023 at 12:57 AM

Re: DEVIL

you fuckin troll

this is written by like... lars or mmlp when they were 9-11 warming up

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

In a kingdom ruled by a malevolent tyrant - spreading his violence like the deadliest virus
    Echos are heard from the crevice of silence - alas bellowing words are set to be rising
    For in the distance General Tarsis is shedding light on his federal squadron of a grueling plot
    To over-rule and trot the ruler gone - for in this land of famine - all they have is food for thought...

General Tarsis's Speech

As Revolutions governing wind brushes my skin - I come to amend this repugnant land with succulent lips
    Dusk will begin the dawn of hundreds of men - when they apprehend my speech of trusting content
    "Over the years - we've witnessed the king's tyranny reign - he was ruthless in execution and giving us pain
    Well now - it's time for retribution in limitless ways - may our sorrow set sail and start drifting away
    We are living astray from a quality life - the cause of this madness I pondered at night
    It all started when his reign wandered upright - bringing forth darkness to squander our light
    Spawning our plight till we were dogs in his sight - he poisoned our crops to leave us rotten in blight
    He's the monarch of spite sparking the cardinal vice - with no regard for what's wrong and what's right
    He has no honor or spine - when he calls us to fight - so on this final order we'll demolish his shrine
    For all of the time he spent blocking our shine - will be paid for with the cost of his life
    You're my army tonight - marching with might - keep the fire inside you sparking forever
    For on this day when we embark and endeavor - you'll remember the date we conquered together
    No more tarnishing weather will plague the skies - we'll sleep on clouds knowing it's safe at night
    And our wives will experience a playful sight - when our children frolic on grass during graceful times
    Keep that fate in mind - and we won't falter or lose - we will succeed I'm promising you
    Let us march our feet to stop the abuse - for the voice of change is calling us troops...

Be Ready to charge and let loose..."

And so we solemnly march through this land of dictation - our souls filled with mass inspiration
    Passing peasants of angst and starvation - for they felt the full effects of this famishing nation
    We are The King's men - but this is an act of invasion - a channeling statement of grand assault
    The hands of Revolution will grasp us all - when we arrive standing tall - to make his castle fall...

Soldiers...

Ready your weapons for in several seconds we'll be steadily stepping on the yard of his Kingdom
    He has guards, archers, and marksman as defense - with enough fire power to harvest a spring sun
    But we are the elite ones - rangers with a gift - they are the weak ones - strangers to their niche
    So when I give word - begin aiming with intent - to take out the two men stationed at the bridge!
    "FIRE!"...
    And the enemies hit with marksman precision - but above Archer's are driven to start shooting their arrows
    Quicker than thunder they begin hitting our numbers - so we swiftly advance to move from the peril
    With wrath as our force - we blast through the door of the castle where guards are armed for attack
    Yet my army is fast - at barraging a task - so we spark up a blast turning their armored squadron to scrap
    Now we advance up flights of stairs till are sights are flared with Marksman blaring their muskets at us
    Their remorseless fleet is intense as they murder a majority of my men - and render me covered in blood
    But I'm not going to fold for I'm close to my goal - I could almost hear The King cower in his chambers
    So as the proudest of traitors and foulest invader - I channel my anger on these scoundrels of danger!
    Loading my musket with bullets - I trust it and pull it - murdering every marksman in the room
    "Alas, we made it' I say to my staggering crew - It's time we open our majesty's tomb...

And so we open the door to where The King resides - prepared with his doom...

There was our King - hiding in shadows - frightened - defenseless to the crime I'll unravel.
    "I stand before you you're majesty - bringing forth tragedy - for your reign will end tonight at the castle"
    My men begin to celebrate - with destined grace - as I ready my musket for execution
    But first things first I think in my twisted mind - for my lips have lied to you Brother's of Revolution...

And so in a twist of events - General Tarsis points his musket at his own men...

*BLAST*...

I have succumbed to my sin for I've killed all my gullible men - as my heart is filled with fire and brimstone
    For my time has finally come - I've intertwined with the sun - as I reign over the sire and his throne
    "I'm done following orders - I've abolished your quarters - and my army was light for seeking the darkness
    Now I'll take your breath - and with your death - I'll rule over a new land - The Kingdom Of Tarsis!"

As General Tarsis murders the King with a maniacal laugh - the sky darkens marking his triumph alas
    For as a tyrant has passed - a new one is born - one more relentless and vile than the last
    He plans to reign for decades to come as a devilish one - as the clock ticks under his tower
    For when his stomach growled in this land of famine - he was merely - Hungry For Power

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EXODUST