User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 105

Thread: SEASON 25 SIGNUPS!!!

Re: SEASON 25 SIGNUPS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I think he was saying that when zelph tried to run a 1-2 league they just kept putting your name against ppl lmfao
    yea that was wild then frank copied zelph in aowl and did the same thing, no matter if you have signed up or not he was putting dudes who ain't battled in 20 years in there, pretty sure it was to get out of paying cash prize by fucking it all up to the point people bounce.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Please, tell us this same fucking story again. We care

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

out.. bald fraud

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    yea that was wild then frank copied zelph in aowl and did the same thing, no matter if you have signed up or not he was putting dudes who ain't battled in 20 years in there, pretty sure it was to get out of paying cash prize by fucking it all up to the point people bounce.
    But if he did not tag 100 legends, and set all those matchups, and write mags going back nostalgic to 2013...I MIGHT NOT have had the production run I had...I was creatively stimulated by the words and images and old names.
    So yeah, I got no problem with Frank doing that.
    And Zelph did it before? Lol. I mean, is it really gonna harm an old retired vet to have a few tags on his/her ID that they will never log on to see? Or if they do log on they can simply ignore and peruse the site at their leisure?
    You just ignore the tags-- you don't have to be personally angry at zelph&frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    But if he did not tag 100 legends, and set all those matchups, and write mags going back nostalgic to 2013...I MIGHT NOT have had the production run I had...I was creatively stimulated by the words and images and old names.
    So yeah, I got no problem with Frank doing that.
    And Zelph did it before? Lol. I mean, is it really gonna harm an old retired vet to have a few tags on his/her ID that they will never log on to see? Or if they do log on they can simply ignore and peruse the site at their leisure?
    You just ignore the tags-- you don't have to be personally angry at zelph&frank.
    yea I MEAN if you had a longer record to protect I know that sounds funny and a longer recorded history of showing up to every battle, being ruined cuz of that I mean I'm not going to count it but they will probably put that shit on the no show records, and if you was one of the people that signed out before the season started I'm sure you would be karen more, not personallly angry at frank he was trolling. don't have to put fake people in just to make your shit look active.

lars said he was trying to inflate the no show history to push his name farther down because he is at the all time high but it would take a lot for that lmfao.
    Last edited by 3viction; April 18th, 2023 at 05:32 PM

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

I’m out man

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    yea I MEAN if you had a longer record to protect I know that sounds funny and a longer recorded history of showing up to every battle, being ruined cuz of that I mean I'm not going to count it but they will probably put that shit on the no show records, and if you was one of the people that signed out before the season started I'm sure you would be karen more, not personallly angry at frank he was trolling. don't have to put fake people in just to make your shit look active.

lars said he was trying to inflate the no show history to push his name farther down because he is at the all time high but it would take a lot for that lmfao.
    You seem overly concerned about no-show losses. (WHICH I DONT EVEN THINK FRANK WAS GIVING--- [lol, maybe 2 u as a joke to fk w/ u, but not to all those old HOFers]).

Text to me is a progression. I dropped a big topical in '06 for College writing mag. But, not much til
    started practicing around 2010-2011...on youtube beatz.
    Did not even rap much 'til years later.
    And was not even "decent" 'til years after that.
    It took me years to execute tricky multi-syllable (and STILL can get way better).

I'm really glad I (MOSTLY;not all the way) SHED my ridiculous ego-driven...mm persona?
    I mean the ridiculous ego is there but I just laugh at the immaturity of ppl like you (no show loss waaaaaah)...and even to some extent the GOATS like lars&..ahem. NC's knows the other Goat gentleman...just so obessed with W/L. Lol.
    Like yeah, I care too...that's why I'm swaying and asking for advice on Chat but,..my god what r we here for?
    Last edited by Pharaohs Army; April 18th, 2023 at 07:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    You seem overly concerned about no-show losses. (WHICH I DONT EVEN THINK FRANK WAS GIVING--- [lol, maybe 2 u as a joke to fk w/ u, but not to all those old HOFers]).

Text to me is a progression. I dropped a big topical in '06 for College writing mag. But, not much til
    started practicing around 2010-2011...on youtube beatz.
    Did not even rap much 'til years later.
    And was not even "decent" 'til years after that.
    It took me years to execute tricky multi-syllable (and STILL can get way better).

I'm really glad I (MOSTLY;not all the way) SHED my ridiculous ego-driven...mm persona?
    I mean the ridiculous ego is there but I just laugh at the immaturity of ppl like you (no show loss waaaaaah)...and even to some extent the GOATS like lars&..ahem. NC's knows the other Goat gentleman...just so obessed with W/L. Lol.
    Like yeah, I care too...that's why I'm swaying and asking for advice on Chat but,..my god what r we here for?
    not concerned but I been doing this for a long time with out one no show. id rather lose for the rest of my life than no show.

Battle Record
    7-5

Mannnn, its Been 3 fuckin weeks already count me out
    Last edited by KnoXville.; April 19th, 2023 at 02:14 PM

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    Mannnn, i Been 3 fuckin weeks already count me out
    You know where to go, all are welcomed.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

that poaching is rough lmao
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

What’s up
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Feels like every time somebody gets too hype about running some shot on here they ghost before it ever happens lmao
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

@Wuxia the worst at it though.

Shit sucks lol

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Barc signed into the NBL so safe to say this isn’t going down.

Good luck out there yall