User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: How do we report these spambots?

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

How do we report these spambots?

or better yet how do you block them from registering in the first place?

seen a few hit up aincient Disc threads recently

@matthew 11 and some other one

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: How do we report these spambots?

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    or better yet how do you block them from registering in the first place?

seen a few hit up aincient Disc threads recently

@matthew 11 and some other one
    I delete and ban them when I see them. No idea how to keep them away and since all the other admins don’t care I guess this battle will never end

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

I wouldn't mind helping out with it but I think I've lost all of my admin + mod powers. All I can do is go into the staff chat and post some shit that nobody will ever reply to lol.
    カミノコトバ

just a reminder spree (&lars) i'm not a spambot, altho @Time s it may appear...

lol i donno, i got in roast-mode last two days,
    just happened

I just GOT to this site,
    &there's a guy with a friggen journal thread that LITERALLY a shrink reached out to help him in real life cuz he name-dropped her...lol
    I'M SORRY TO BE A LITTLE PESSIMISTIC AFTER YEARS OF TEXT SITE ROASTS/TROLLS THAT MAYBE IT'S A SET-UP...

but na, swear to god check out that Disciple's Thread in lounge area; pretty unreal.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    I wouldn't mind helping out with it but I think I've lost all of my admin + mod powers. All I can do is go into the staff chat and post some shit that nobody will ever reply to lol.
    Want some mod powers?

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Yo, @Kill Spree do I get a medal for champing this topical tourney here?

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-Bryan-(Baron)

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

They don’t have a specific medal for that tourney so I gave you a SS league medal

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Want some mod powers?
    Up to you bruhh but to be honest I think the bots posting in the lounge is probably better for making this dead ass spot look active ��

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I made them a shit ton of medals way back and I think there were some that didn’t end up getting used. If y’all can find the post here where I put them up then KS might be able to upload them.

- - - Updated - - -

Found these two links so if you see anything you like that ain’t in use then plug it in. My dumb as used to use tiny pic to upload images so I don’t know if the ones were using now is floating around somewhere else.

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...z+AhGod+medals
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    86-54

Up to you bruhh but to be honest I think the bots posting in the lounge is probably better for making this dead ass spot look active ��

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I made them a shit ton of medals way back and I think there were some that didn’t end up getting used. If y’all can find the post here where I put them up then KS might be able to upload them.

- - - Updated - - -

Found these two links so if you see anything you like that ain’t in use then plug it in. My dumb as used to use tiny pic to upload images so I don’t know if the ones were using now is floating around somewhere else.

If you talking about a disciple.. she’s real

Battle Record
    86-54

Also I don’t have access to allot of stuff. Since Dia left and did some shit on his way out most of us admins are limited. Strobe. God of war and illunatic are the only ones. Maybe Cody Nash and they all left us out here to die

Battle Record
    112-23

I could reach out to Dia about it but haven’t been able to get in contact with GoW. Been messaging him for a hot minute and haven’t gotten nothing back. I could also hit Cody up if you want, not sure what he can do tho since I think he was just a supermod if I’m not mistaken.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    86-54

I could reach out to Dia about it but haven’t been able to get in contact with GoW. Been messaging him for a hot minute and haven’t gotten nothing back. I could also hit Cody up if you want, not sure what he can do tho since I think he was just a supermod if I’m not mistaken.
    Hit Cody up please he’s an admin

Battle Record
    112-23

Word, just shot him a message
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    86-54

Word, just shot him a message
    I hit him up on discord but he rarely checks

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

there is really no good way to keep them from registering. all you can do is ban them as you see them

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim