User Tag List

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10 19 20 21 30 ... LastLast
Showing results 286 to 300 of 655

Thread: Last season of 1-2 chat

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: Last season of 1-2 chat

lmao Barc wilding under that Sandra account after your mental health expose

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

So we are bringing the NC role playing accounts to RB now?

You guys…….

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Not me

I stopped at Salamander

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    Hey now
    Stop hating on rebuttals just bc ur not down. Its literally the exact same as what ur doing + a punch you CANT think of weeks before

Wait
    I get y ur not down

Ha

Carry on old padawan
    I just don’t think I’ve seen one that made me say “damn, I’m glad this was a rebuttle battle yet”.. shit don’t really move me. And I just had a concept written for him like a word not a whole bar haha.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

You wont see any battles period that make you happy

I mean, unless you have no standards

- - - Updated - - -

Not enough talent in the talent pool my guy

- - - Updated - - -

But i was just fw you anyway
    I wont be rebuttaling again myself

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    @Baron Mynd
    Alright, lol...this quote could be the set-up for my earlier post you told me to Elab on for "possible luls".
    Damn it. Just give me like a few minutes to swallow my pride and embrace a little self-depracation for the readers.
    Promise I'll try not to have a small breakdown in a fucking thread until SPREE has to tell me STFU...
    If only it were funny. Ok...let's see:

-Imagine being 39 and some of your life goals are to "prove Universe wrong by 'trying'" and "satiracally jab-spar with a half-topical / half brag" extravaganza with Baron Mynd. You know. Cuz there's no women out there with pussies waiting to be just *************
    There's not bars. No clubs. No "real" career...just one to "get by"...so what? So I can write text all my life and get stoned all weekend?
    Ffs...
    -Imagine being 39 and "proud"...oh, so proud of your latest practice/CAPITALIZED/LONGBARRED battle-bars, which are nothing more than generic corniness [YES ADMITTEDLY DOPE AND EASILY A DISS TRACK] Still,
    Imagine being so pround of that, that you randomly PM barcotic to let him know it's out there...
    Lol, I don't know the guy.
    I am familiar with a FEW of his old bars...The reason was respect/and wanting him to show him something NEW.
    Frankly IDGAF about if he saw them or not or what he thinks of them.
    IT'S THE PRINCIPLE. I gave him a shout. Does that make me gay? Lame? Immature? (YES. Discord knows I'm immature)
    It's not assberguer's, Blue, or Zelph.
    It's a fucking writing ego that's been developed for longer than some new textcees have been alive.
    Now granted, I WILL give back, help feed, edit, vote these days-- I'm a reformed man.
    But I'm just burnt the fuck out.
    BUt I can't stop.
    I'm fucking writing journals/blogs with the crazy woman on this site.
    THat was my "NICHE"...yes my instant pharaoh niche....I was drawn to her posts like a fly on shit, right Zelph?
    =======

Alright, side note Wordz...I donno if ur trolling me or not? Week2 I asked spree/others for just the quick specifics of the rebutall concept. It's #1 punch one/opener. #2 punch 2 & 3. #1 punch 4/closer.
    Once they said that it pretty much... makes sense right?
    IDGAF that we're just a regular single...i just see nooooo reason for you to be so lame about it. or not understand it with your decade+ history? Lol. Just ribbing you, but, kinda serious too. All that said, Nice dub this week. Maybe you'll put me into retirement.
    ***enddd assberger's rant***
    if lars OR SPREE is MILDY entertained I suppose it was worth it.

Fuck all of our lives and if i don't show next week is cuz my family hasnt found my dead body~
    This is an interesting read. I’ve paid it my due attention and will break down my response into questions as and when I arrive at them:

1. Firstly, Universe, really? It must have been because of him responding to your feedback unfavourably I presume. He had a point, several in fact, but I do feel like you took it entirely to heart when a lot of what he said was intended as tongue in cheek to provoke a reaction from you - which you gave him, by the way - and it worked. If you had simply ignored the bait, he couldn’t have reeled you in further. You were caught - green in the gills - hook, line and sinker. Once he had you where he wanted you were merely playing him at his own game. The stickleback consumed by a shark.

2. If you’re 39 years old and no longer getting pussy, in Europe there’s a term for this. We call them a ‘Second-Virgin’, meaning that while you may have got laid in the first period of your life at some point (18-30 years), you now spend the second period of your life (30’s-50’s) in celibacy. You no longer have intercourse because females no longer have interest in you. You’re middle-aged, past your prime, and far less appealing as a prospective mate than you may have been in your younger years. You’re viewed by society as too old to now be attending the local pick-up spots you may have once done, and all of your friends and likely now married or with children and have since grown up beyond this man-child like state you remain in. Adulting has somehow bypassed you inexplicably. This period is almost like a second state of virginity, intercourse is no longer a regular occurrence, and nor is interest from the opposite sex. This enforced period of celibacy is what gives rise to the ‘Second-Virgin’ in its name. A period of sexual inactivity occurring in the second period of your life (middle age). This could also be a contributing factor to your perceived mental health. Freud would almost certainly agree.

3. I honestly have no idea why you decided to throw Barcotic of all people under the bus here, Mike is generally a good dude, and I’m surprised he took you sending him battle bars so well. You mention that “it’s the principle,” but don’t elaborate further on what you mean by that so we may need more clarification on that point so that we finally get it. My understanding if I’m reading this correctly is that you’re so proud of your lines in text you wished to show them to someone you respect in the game for them to potentially give you their honest feedback and criticism, is that correct? If so, I would be intrigued as to what Barcotic had to say in response. I’m not entirely sure where this concept of you having an ego originated from or why you feel that’s deserved, in truth. I mean, truthfully, without wanting to sound facetious here - You have yet to win in this league so far, correct? I don’t recall off-hand the last thing you champed but feel free to PM me the link if you feel I may have missed it. That said, I feel it may be a little premature to be texting someone of Barcotic’s stature in the game and imploring him to respond. In my experience I’ve found your replies to be quite lengthy also so I can only imagine your private message to a revered textcee would also be the size of a short novella.

4. I wish you all the very best with the assburgers my man. It pains me to even think about that.

- - - Updated - - -

stop CLOTTERING the thread

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    5-0

Just to be clear, because I’m not 100% sure, swaying is allowed within the punch when it’s a rebuttal battle?

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    11-5

Swaying is 100% allowed IMO.

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    5-0

Ok just checking, this is all new to me. I think I can vote safely now

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Just to be clear, because I’m not 100% sure, swaying is allowed within the punch when it’s a rebuttal battle?
    Only in the punches lol

Battle Record
    11-5

lmao way gone @ OBLONGS

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    151-13

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    This is an interesting read. I’ve paid it my due attention and will break down my response into questions as and when I arrive at them:

1. Firstly, Universe, really? It must have been because of him responding to your feedback unfavourably I presume. He had a point, several in fact, but I do feel like you took it entirely to heart when a lot of what he said was intended as tongue in cheek to provoke a reaction from you - which you gave him, by the way - and it worked. If you had simply ignored the bait, he couldn’t have reeled you in further. You were caught - green in the gills - hook, line and sinker. Once he had you where he wanted you were merely playing him at his own game. The stickleback consumed by a shark.

2. If you’re 39 years old and no longer getting pussy, in Europe there’s a term for this. We call them a ‘Second-Virgin’, meaning that while you may have got laid in the first period of your life at some point (18-30 years), you now spend the second period of your life (30’s-50’s) in celibacy. You no longer have intercourse because females no longer have interest in you. You’re middle-aged, past your prime, and far less appealing as a prospective mate than you may have been in your younger years. You’re viewed by society as too old to now be attending the local pick-up spots you may have once done, and all of your friends and likely now married or with children and have since grown up beyond this man-child like state you remain in. Adulting has somehow bypassed you inexplicably. This period is almost like a second state of virginity, intercourse is no longer a regular occurrence, and nor is interest from the opposite sex. This enforced period of celibacy is what gives rise to the ‘Second-Virgin’ in its name. A period of sexual inactivity occurring in the second period of your life (middle age). This could also be a contributing factor to your perceived mental health. Freud would almost certainly agree.

3. I honestly have no idea why you decided to throw Barcotic of all people under the bus here, Mike is generally a good dude, and I’m surprised he took you sending him battle bars so well. You mention that “it’s the principle,” but don’t elaborate further on what you mean by that so we may need more clarification on that point so that we finally get it. My understanding if I’m reading this correctly is that you’re so proud of your lines in text you wished to show them to someone you respect in the game for them to potentially give you their honest feedback and criticism, is that correct? If so, I would be intrigued as to what Barcotic had to say in response. I’m not entirely sure where this concept of you having an ego originated from or why you feel that’s deserved, in truth. I mean, truthfully, without wanting to sound facetious here - You have yet to win in this league so far, correct? I don’t recall off-hand the last thing you champed but feel free to PM me the link if you feel I may have missed it. That said, I feel it may be a little premature to be texting someone of Barcotic’s stature in the game and imploring him to respond. In my experience I’ve found your replies to be quite lengthy also so I can only imagine your private message to a revered textcee would also be the size of a short novella.

4. I wish you all the very best with the assburgers my man. It pains me to even think about that.

- - - Updated - - -

stop CLOTTERING the thread
    Wait what

Looks like i need to read some novels n get caught up
    Im lost
    Stay tuned tho

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf

Where are these bars this guy sent me?

Tf

Tf

- - - Updated - - -

Literally have zero private messages from pharaohs
    In fact the only existing anything is a pm in HIS inbox from ME lol

After he voted last week, clarifying the wp he missed

Zero bars from him, or anything else for that matter

So the guy is on crack

- - - Updated - - -

Weird happenings smh im signing out

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Don’t think he has PM privileges

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

"In fact the only existing anything is a pm in HIS inbox from ME lol

After he voted last week, clarifying the wp he missed"

Classic
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic