User Tag List

Page 19 of 44 FirstFirst ... 9 18 19 20 29 ... LastLast
Showing results 271 to 285 of 655

Thread: Last season of 1-2 chat

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: Last season of 1-2 chat

Ok corn trollio

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaohs Army View Post
    Baron?
    I was talking to @Wordz AhGod. .. (unless he's baron too, ffs)

My checkin was an opening bar PLUS an offer for him to go twice for rebutt...
    It appears you may have misunderstood. Perhaps he did too?
    =========

Supersway of the week: Should have capped the K in "killed" perhaps...indeed. The execution is a lil' tricky but it can work - just experimenting a little.
    sorry, just saw this. I don't do rebuttles bro. I don't know how that trash works and not trying to find out lol. If you want to have KS edit your bar I don't mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Imagine being 34 and the government sends you all over the world, feeds you, houses you, pays you, and all you are worried about is Barcotic and Allen knight?
    damn, line of the battle v/Kill Spree
    カミノコトバ

@Baron Mynd
    Alright, lol...this quote could be the set-up for my earlier post you told me to Elab on for "possible luls".
    Damn it. Just give me like a few minutes to swallow my pride and embrace a little self-depracation for the readers.
    Promise I'll try not to have a small breakdown in a fucking thread until SPREE has to tell me STFU...
    If only it were funny. Ok...let's see:

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Imagine being 34 and the government sends you all over the world, feeds you, houses you, pays you, and all you are worried about is Barcotic and Allen knight?
    -Imagine being 39 and some of your life goals are to "prove Universe wrong by 'trying'" and "satiracally jab-spar with a half-topical / half brag" extravaganza with Baron Mynd. You know. Cuz there's no women out there with pussies waiting to be just *************
    There's not bars. No clubs. No "real" career...just one to "get by"...so what? So I can write text all my life and get stoned all weekend?
    Ffs...
    -Imagine being 39 and "proud"...oh, so proud of your latest practice/CAPITALIZED/LONGBARRED battle-bars, which are nothing more than generic corniness [YES ADMITTEDLY DOPE AND EASILY A DISS TRACK] Still,
    Imagine being so pround of that, that you randomly PM barcotic to let him know it's out there...
    Lol, I don't know the guy.
    I am familiar with a FEW of his old bars...The reason was respect/and wanting him to show him something NEW.
    Frankly IDGAF about if he saw them or not or what he thinks of them.
    IT'S THE PRINCIPLE. I gave him a shout. Does that make me gay? Lame? Immature? (YES. Discord knows I'm immature)
    It's not assberguer's, Blue, or Zelph.
    It's a fucking writing ego that's been developed for longer than some new textcees have been alive.
    Now granted, I WILL give back, help feed, edit, vote these days-- I'm a reformed man.
    But I'm just burnt the fuck out.
    BUt I can't stop.
    I'm fucking writing journals/blogs with the crazy woman on this site.
    THat was my "NICHE"...yes my instant pharaoh niche....I was drawn to her posts like a fly on shit, right Zelph?
    =======

Alright, side note Wordz...I donno if ur trolling me or not? Week2 I asked spree/others for just the quick specifics of the rebutall concept. It's #1 punch one/opener. #2 punch 2 & 3. #1 punch 4/closer.
    Once they said that it pretty much... makes sense right?
    IDGAF that we're just a regular single...i just see nooooo reason for you to be so lame about it. or not understand it with your decade+ history? Lol. Just ribbing you, but, kinda serious too. All that said, Nice dub this week. Maybe you'll put me into retirement.
    ***enddd assberger's rant***
    if lars OR SPREE is MILDY entertained I suppose it was worth it.

Fuck all of our lives and if i don't show next week is cuz my family hasnt found my dead body~

Battle Record
    5-0

Omfg nobody is reading all that stfu

We were there when you hacked bags and ruined his life. Don’t do this again

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Melt downs on text forums will never die.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

@Baron Mynd
    Alright, lol...this quote could be the set-up for my earlier post you told me to Elab on for "possible luls".
    Damn it. Just give me like a few minutes to swallow my pride and embrace a little self-depracation for the readers.
    Promise I'll try not to have a small breakdown in a fucking thread until SPREE has to tell me STFU...

-Imagine being 39 and some of your life goals are to "prove Universe wrong by 'trying'" and "satiracally jab-spar with a half-topical / half brag" extravaganza with Baron Mynd. You know. Cuz there's no women out there with pussies waiting to be just *************
    There's not bars. No clubs. No "real" career...just one to "get by"...so what? So I can write text all my life and get stoned all weekend?
    Ffs...
    -Imagine being 39 and "proud"...oh, so proud of your latest practice/CAPITALIZED/LONGBARRED battle-bars, which are nothing more than generic corniness [YES ADMITTEDLY DOPE AND EASILY A DISS TRACK] Still,
    Imagine being so pround of that, that you randomly PM barcotic to let him know it's out there...
    I am familiar with a FEW of his old bars...The reason was respect/and wanting him to show him something NEW.
    IT'S THE PRINCIPLE. I gave him a shout. Does that make me gay? Lame? Immature? (YES. Discord knows I'm immature)
    It's a fucking writing ego that's been developed for longer than some new textcees have been alive.
    Now granted, I WILL give back, help feed, edit, vote these days-- I'm a reformed man.
    BUt I can't stop.
    THat was my "NICHE"...yes my instant pharaoh niche....I was drawn to her posts like a fly on shit, right Zelph?
    =======

Alright, side note Wordz...I donno if ur trolling me or not? Week2 I asked spree/others for just the quick specifics of the rebutall concept. It's #1 punch one/opener. #2 punch 2 & 3. #1 punch 4/closer.
    IDGAF that we're just a regular single...i just see nooooo reason for you to be so lame about it. or not understand it with your decade+ history? Lol. Just ribbing you, but, kinda serious too. All that said, Nice dub this week. Maybe you'll put me into retirement.

Fuck all of our lives and if i don't show next week is cuz my family hasnt found my dead body~
    Your closer killed it

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

@Baron Mynd

Ffs...
    BUt I can't stop.
    =======

lmao

got ‘em

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PhD LADC LPC CCs. Sandra Valente's Avatar

Good morning Pharaohs Army,

This is Dr. Sandra Valente.

Please stop being such a pathetic 39 year old faggot.
    Building A-suite 202, Cornerstone Professional PK
    51 Sherman Hill Road
    Woodbury, CT 06798
    Tel: (203) 349-3270

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

What in the entire fuck is going on in here

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

@Baron Mynd

Ffs...
    BUt I can't stop.
    =======

Tbh I don’t give a fuck about rebuttle battles or what you asked anybody else that ain’t me. I didn’t accept that garbage so you can just go ahead and rebuttle yourself if you want. I wrote that bar for you weeks ago and I’m not going spend any more brain juice thinking about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, don’t talk about unaliving yourself like that bruh, that shit ain’t cool. Seek some help my guy.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Yeah, that parts not really something to joke about

even if you are bad at text battles

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

Battle Record
    151-13

Hey now
    Stop hating on rebuttals just bc ur not down. Its literally the exact same as what ur doing + a punch you CANT think of weeks before

Wait
    I get y ur not down

Ha

Carry on old padawan

Battle Record
    5-0

Let’s keep the sways suppressed legend

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    151-13

Jesus hold off on the trolling
    That literally has nothing to do w my battle

Saying he dont rebuttal bc hed rather prewrite lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'll speak on mine when its closed
    Like a good boy

- - - Updated - - -
    @Zunto
    I know youre jonesing for LLL signups
    Theyll be up today

Alright few things:

Zelph this is a text site...the whole point is writings, posts, words, lol...I mean that was a few paragraphs it took me less than a few minutes to re-read my own post.
    No one is FORCING you to read it,
    but MY GOD you are a child with ADD, and it's not 2016 (I never hacked bags) I just write (no comp skillz)...

Wordz
    I was just surpised thats all and kept up my "tone" at the end of the post towards u-- not personal, fair enuf you don't wanna spend any more energy but, last thing I'll say is it's 1 bar....

Ummm The suicide joke?
    Sorry I will try to tone it down... I do have a bit of a mental health history, and a long time ago one time in my life that shit was kinda reall.....MAYBE THAT'S WHY I THINK I HAVE LICENSE/FREE REIGN? TO YAP/JOKE ABOUT it??? Not excusing it...just giving you some background.

SANDRA?
    LOL you are lucky I have to go to work in literally five minutes...
    You are now known as a troll (I WILL GIVE YOU THIS - THE BEST 1 I'VE EVER SEEN)...
    Call me a faggot? Lol, from a troll who creates a Mental Health professional "textstyle account" to troll an actual crazy manic person having issues.
    ORRRR, iF YOU'RE Real...lol you are now obsessed with my retorts that you're reading the 1-2Punch chat area of a text site LOL
    So who's the "faggot"...
    THANK YOU though for the ideas and writing material couple weeks ago,,,
    sandra. thought you were GONE

How's that libel suit against Disciple goin?
    Are RB's admins/creators worried about your ceace&desist threat?
    Yeah, they're shaking in their boots..
    Careful guys, do not slander Sandra!...she could shut this whole shit down with her medical firm's legal team.
    Bet.