16 bars long bars..take your time..

- - - Updated - - -

This is really for ISHMAEL..had to put MV on the title for it to work..

ISHMAEL OF THE NORTH STAR!??? I'm AJ The MENACE OF THE NORTH SUN -- ASUNDER SUNS!!!!
WONDER WON, cometh the light with wondrous light.. two are your plight like identity theft,, with enemies left//
I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees,, sea the zing sea the zing sea the zing..
I have harp song for you..your mom and dad died the moment i won the battle.. asunder cattle(YE HAH)
For I am undefeateable 'GOD OF TEXT BATTLING;; ROD WITH NEX CHALLENGGING..
I'm coming with harp songs nad jubille sprees. sewing these jeans/genes. not a chance in HELL like SHYANNE CHAVEZ MARRIAGE..
So it comes to this!?? LITTLE ISHMAEL vs. AJ THE MENACE..
I PLUMMET THE NORTH STAR INTO THE SUN.. who's hotter now!??

I'm coming with harp songs and jubille sprees, sea the zing sea the zing sea the zing
I'm nothing and something.. you're homo erectus and more.. like gory sex play!
I'm etc. etc. etc. like marsopial sex..
QUADRUPLE THE SEX WITH ANIME!!
I'm not you..challenging MV.. I'm you challenging empty
CANVAS I'm ready like squid word tentacles
SO WHO ARE YOU.. not telling me
I HATE VOTES LIKE HATE VOTES..

VOTE..

- - - Updated - - -

I'm wondrous' when challenging -- asunder the challenger -- when wondrous -- with Gallegher!!
Sun with the rapid burst -- Pun hits the jagged nerve -- this ain't 4chan -- I ''empty your clip'' like ''guns with a rapid burst'' --

I aim to challenger..I am the challenger..you are not..2

- - - Updated - - -

JOKE BATTLE --

I was met a group of individuals who were elitist to the extreme, extrmely pretentious,, extremly NIHILIST,, yet they were funny..clever.. that's when I INTRODUCED THEM TO LUCIFER THE DEVIL..they all screamed..THE END..

ISHMAEL --

No,.,. you're a failure like the WHALE MOVIE..

- - - Updated - - -

This is me battling myself..whatever..