'Fury of the frosted dragon was once told as a myth; but now behold the unfold of my grip
I’m one who’s intended to run through the weapons, protecting the peasants and nobles that live
These militant, primitive soldiers in mist; will suffer the limitless cold that I whim
I flicker my wings to be seen like a solar eclipse; releasing a breeze that leaves em’; frozen and stiff
Sweeping through the air in a moment of whit; I swing my tail to have these statues broken to bits
Yet my ears pick up frantic motion in wind; an iniquitous whisper devoted to sin!
Archer reinforcements come like rummaging thieves; shooting their arrows from under my feet
Summoned in summits with numbers in hundreds they try to puncture my lungs for defeat!
With my tongue in my cheek and stomach in depths; I inhale a breath; ejecting a colliding blow-
Retracting all arrows as fast as a sparrow to targeted archer’s hearts as sharp icicles!
Twenty are left rendered as dead; the rest look into my eyes and realize the might that I harness
Frightened with fear they run trying to clear; so I launch them an ice ball the size of a comet!
Their bodies are crushed into particle dust; I scour the ground for more scoundrels in action
When suddenly from the sinuous seas: I spot silhouettes all shrouded as massive
It’s an abundance of ships with thousands of cannons; all fully equipped and mounted for blasting
People are screaming and the king starts to flee as powerful shots pound through a mansion!
Simultaneously all ships begin firing rapidly; destroying houses and palaces with lightning tenacity
I have to think fast in times of a tragedy; to save the peasants, nobles, and life of our majesty!
Fueled with a heart of pure fire and rage; I hover up high enough to overlook the entire terrain
Relentless In posture I eject the biggest breath ever conjured; shielding the city with an icy blockade!
The cannon balls falter against my defense; the sailors have an expression of one’s meeting the omen
Just in case this elitist fleet means to retreat; I release a breeze which freezes the ocean!
Their death is imminent; I fly where the ships are in stall; the air becomes glistened and riddled with fog
Gulls’ drop to be settled on this dawn of the devil as I lock on the vessels with an ice missile barrage!
Hits rip through facades’ till their ships are in shards; on the sea’s frosty surface scatter blown apart limbs
Surviving startled men try to call for amends; so I swallow them to launch em’ out as frozen carcasses!
The final vile man is slain with my embers; I return to the sire’s land; embracing its members
Civilians cheer from the grace that I render; as the king elegantly appears; raising his scepter
Today is to be remembered not as menacing treason; but a day we’re we up kept our brethren in legion
I fly up to bestow' the slaughter on the frozen waters; from atop of the ice wall; defending the kingdom
Behold the ‘fury of the frosted dragon; one whose sworn to protect the righteous in hardship
Channeling light to bring brightness to darkness; forever hailed as a true; Titan of Tarsis