Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: FIRE BARS -- 50

Battle Record
    9-22
    Awards Biter Award

FIRE BARS -- 50

Verse 1 -

I'm a black chameleon armistice; the black millineum charming kid
    I attack with blades, scimitar's; and a ball of lick; I'm the black millennium falcon kick
    The attack from civilian's charms this kid; I attack with the president's armistice
    I'm the black predator from the dark planet, that attacked the hemisphere for the laugh of kids
    I'm the wack resident from the *ARMED* DAGGER; that wished and prayed upon a shooting star
    For I drank booze at bars with dukes and czar's; and still wanted to be a movie star
    I'm the doom of Darth; I summoned a invisible *JACKHAMMER* than *SMASHED* the planet to *ATOMS*
    I'm the panther attacking floating daggers and hamstrings from the back of a taxi
    I'm the black mariachi; I killed eight zillion Aliens in a space war
    The millionth Alien was a blaze storm; for we ended the little spaceship who was a dwarf
    I'm a invisible serpent planet; I laugh at English literature to have it's purpose damaged
    The hurt of damage was the surge of cabbage that was yearned as average
    I'm the burning passion; I killed a zillion dragons in the Demi-God dimension
    I pretended God's ascension was the ending of descension from a angel's observation
    I'm a halo not of Satan from the Abel/Cain debating; I'm the anal of a Haitian
    I'm the Angel that is hated; patiently debating on cable television

Verse 2 -

I'm the English literature professor that mentored the freedom writers
    The dementor from sheets of iron; the fire bending of heat and fire
    Believe in Yahweh; I burnt him to a crisp with fire and brimstone
    I'm your highness from the throne; the plier's with wishbone
    I'm the iron in shin bone; the scientist that studied the solar eclipse
    I'm the omen of cysts; I sailed a slave ship through the sea; the ocean' was whipped
    I'm the hull of a ship; with a invincible blade; I made the titanic ghost ship
    I am the invisible ghost ship that killed the invincible cold whip
    The divisible drone ship; I attacked as the devil with invisible dragon horns
    The green land is formed; I killed a biblical beast with *EVERLASTING HORNS/EVERLASTING HORNS*
    I am the white winter storm; that held Jesus Christ as a newborn

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: FIRE BARS -- 50

Loved it… I love most of your work though.

Which reminds me NOW I know why when we saw Titanic he said she reminds him of me…

- - - Updated - - -

My dad said that… but he also told me it’s too late. Dad rest your soul but while I’m breathing somethings just are never too late!!!
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919