User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 91

Thread: Is anyone out there?!!!

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Is anyone out there?!!!

Lol

Battle Record
    14-14

Ya Got that man venting to himself ��

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by R!canTheoryz View Post
    Ya Got that man venting to himself ��
    What's up R!can

Any new battles?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clout
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm thinking of doing like, an "RBNC Writer's Cup". Where we do minor events between RB and NC, 1-2 battles, with like, a topical battle included, that have rankings and eventually lead up to one big event that takes place later in the year. @Sharp

Battle Record
    3-17

you dudes are all talk... if you want to make the site look more active why not have...:

an open mic forum(including audio & text.. and cypher with sticky tournaments)
    and a discussion forum (open to all discussions and podcast & streams)
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by mal diction View Post
    you dudes are all talk... if you want to make the site look more active why not have...:

an open mic forum(including audio & text.. and cypher with sticky tournaments)
    and a discussion forum (open to all discussions and podcast & streams)
    We do you fuck stick

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Who the fuck is this Male Dick guy.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

An idiot

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    3-17

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    We do you fuck stick
    i mean those only... no other forums... i thought it was self explained ... the site would be more active b/c of the bottleneck
    aka Sorrow: the Broken Wing

Battle Record
    86-54

Lol what?

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

This is a valuable lesson kids:

Don't do meth.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by kewl jey View Post
    I'm thinking of doing like, an "RBNC Writer's Cup". Where we do minor events between RB and NC, 1-2 battles, with like, a topical battle included, that have rankings and eventually lead up to one big event that takes place later in the year. @Sharp
    Oh damn, what's up Broke. Didn't know that was you.

I pretty much only run stuff on NC during the Summer since that's when my schedule is the lightest. We're doing a reg league from now til the end of August. After that I'm usually too busy to do anything more than help out a bit.

Especially since covid, I think our philosophy should just be to keep it simple. Our community is small and generally knows the drill. It would be great if there was always something happening between one of our sites so when old heads check in they have a reason to stay. I attempted to get RB and NC on a schedule where there was always something happening on one site or the other too many times to recount (as recently as 2020 with Baron Mynd) so I'm always down to collaborate, but I think your best bet is keep it simple. You can plug it on NC and no one will ban you for it.

Feel free to add me on discord to talk logistics, I'm Pun#4472

- - - Updated - - -

I like the way this mal dick shun thinks

Originally Posted by Clout
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Somebody fill me in. No homo

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp View Post
    Oh damn, what's up Broke. Didn't know that was you.

I pretty much only run stuff on NC during the Summer since that's when my schedule is the lightest. We're doing a reg league from now til the end of August. After that I'm usually too busy to do anything more than help out a bit.

Especially since covid, I think our philosophy should just be to keep it simple. Our community is small and generally knows the drill. It would be great if there was always something happening between one of our sites so when old heads check in they have a reason to stay. I attempted to get RB and NC on a schedule where there was always something happening on one site or the other too many times to recount (as recently as 2020 with Baron Mynd) so I'm always down to collaborate, but I think your best bet is keep it simple. You can plug it on NC and no one will ban you for it.

Feel free to add me on discord to talk logistics, I'm Pun#4472

- - - Updated - - -

I like the way this mal dick shun thinks
    Word.

I was thinking like, we have LLL and NBL happen at the same time, each week will be an event, and we only have like 2 battles a week. 1 over here, 1 on NC. I will create a show out of it, like a 30 minute show for each battle. Included will be the review of the battle, naturally, but I will also do a profile build of each battler leading into the review.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mal diction View Post
    i mean those only... no other forums... i thought it was self explained ... the site would be more active b/c of the bottleneck
    This is actually what I said earlier. Condense everything, hide the inactive subforums, give 3 primary areas for the visitor to frequent, and use it as a bottleneck to generate traffic.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Have champs from both sites compete for the NBLLL Title.