User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 91

Thread: Is anyone out there?!!!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Is anyone out there?!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Broker’s trolling is truly fascinating.

God tier.

My guy starts something, does a great job, gets told to stfu and he bounces.
    Lmao this is what old folks do.

word I thought I gave him powers to run the LLL last time what happened with that? he even tried to put his stamp on it and "rebrand it"

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

This guy.

Dia - go away.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I have an idea for an event, and I will begin to outline it in a few days. I'm working on a new song and I need the time to focus entirely on it so I don't get distracted. But if you're interested, I'll post a thread regarding the event soon.

Battle Record
    32-6

Btw, I have a suggestion. An observation, really.

We need to establish a "less is more" approach to make the site more appealing visually.

There are alot of dead subforums that are just eyesores. We can hide those temporarily and only make forums with some measure of activity from say, the past month, available to view. I think the Discussion, Cypher, Audio, Open Mic, and LLL forums should be the only ones visible. We should focus on those 5 primarily and seal off access to anything else. We need to try and generate traffic, not on the scale of revitalizing the site, but revitalizing those 5 forums exclusively.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by kewl jey View Post
    Btw, I have a suggestion. An observation, really.

We need to establish a "less is more" approach to make the site more appealing visually.

There are alot of dead subforums that are just eyesores. We can hide those temporarily and only make forums with some measure of activity from say, the past month, available to view. I think the Discussion, Cypher, Audio, Open Mic, and LLL forums should be the only ones visible. We should focus on those 5 primarily and seal off access to anything else. We need to try and generate traffic, not on the scale of revitalizing the site, but revitalizing those 5 forums exclusively.
    Hit up @Cody Nash

I buried all the dead forums and put the main forums towards the top, looks like some idiot put the forums back where they was, during the site's most active times, those forums were higher towards the top when I was admin, everytime I did that this place wasn't so dead, it really works when there's preexisting activity though. I also named the categories more strategically, that was changed back for some idiotic reason, I did that for a reason big fella, my titles always included a call to action or some shit.
    Last edited by Lil Corpse; June 26th, 2022 at 02:22 PM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Jesus Christ.

No one gives a fuck, Dia. Please go away.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lmao. Just talking to himself

If people are addressing me, then how can I be talking to myself.

I do not comprehend.

Battle Record
    32-6

Is there a way to embed the Discord chat into the forums for real-time feed? Like, say, an LLL Discord embedded into the discussion thread?

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Corpse View Post
    If people are addressing me, then how can I be talking to myself.

I do not comprehend.
    Aside from this short response, no one reading your long winded responses, dumb fuck.

Go away.

- - - Updated - - -

This nigga broke asking for miracles on a vbulliten site in 2022.

Sheesh…. I’m sure Dia knows how.

Dia tell him how in 5,000,000 words or less.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Amen for president

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Aside from this short response, no one reading your long winded responses, dumb fuck.

Go away.

- - - Updated - - -

This nigga broke asking for miracles on a vbulliten site in 2022.

Sheesh…. I’m sure Dia knows how.

Dia tell him how in 5,000,000 words or less.
    quite funny you had a response for every single one of them., you hanging on every word I type fella.

Battle Record
    51-15

Jesus Christ, isn’t a response to what you e typed, idiot. It’s a response to seeing you’ve posted again.

For the 5th time, go away you loser.