User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5
Showing results 61 to 72 of 72

Thread: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Complete Week 1 AVAILABLE NOW)

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Complete Week 1 AVAILABLE NOW)

Lmaooo I just peeped my battle review video. That shit was hilarious bro thank you.

Battle Record
    41-13
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted LLL HOF OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins ABL Champion

Re: Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 Preview (Weekly Recaps - Complete Week 1 AVAILABLE NOW)

I mean... it doesn't reflect his skill level... but JoeBoston has a dope profile card deal thing.
    AI

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Is Wuxia = Objective?

They both have A LOT to say…

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Is Wuxia = Objective?

They both have A LOT to say…
    BROKE LESNAR

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

=O Say it isn’t so…

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

yo this is pretty dope.. u skipped my best bar though lol no worries though good shit.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I've been working on Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 throughout the day, so I'll be adding it to this Monday's content dump. After I have it squared away, I'll be focusing on the stat cards for whatever Week 2 battles are open for votes, I will be cherrypicking at least 3 battles to provide vids for, maybe more if I see an uptick in quality or want to address something that stuck out to me in the battle, but the rest will receive stat cards. They will go up before any vids. All vids will be included in Monday's content dump.

If you're subscribed to the YT channel, I have some extra content pertaining to LLL S24 that I'm doing, to provide more content as thanks for subscribing. That should be available each Monday also.

Battle Record
    32-6

If any battler is finished with their verse and just sitting on it to see whether or not their opponent will show, go ahead and message it to me. The quicker I have access to your material, the sooner I can finish rendering all the assets that go into making your portion of the vid.

If we can do this regularly and make it habit forming, then we might be able to forgo the stat card idea and I can just do vids for every battle, each week.

Battle Record
    51-15

Broke. Let me know if you would like a guest appearance. Wouldn’t mind shooting the shit and making fun of these fat scrubs for a minute.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Broke. Let me know if you would like a guest appearance. Wouldn’t mind shooting the shit and making fun of these fat scrubs for a minute.
    No doubt. I'll keep that in mind.

Battle Record
    32-6

So right now I have Penthusiast LLL S24 Ep. 2 finished, Chrit/Orc, Fresh/Sting3r, Justice Grimm and Ryno's stuff is done, I just need their opponents material up. I'll start on Zunto and Baron X now.

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Yo wtf these are dope
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole