User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: I Get High [Prod. by Coco Beatz]

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I Get High [Prod. by Coco Beatz]

Let me know what y'all think. Can't remember the last track I posted on here But this one is a lot better than that one. It's the outro track for an album I just put out with a few people. Short, just the hook and a verse.

Last edited by Nahlidge; September 1st, 2018 at 04:16 AM

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    2-4

Re: I Get High [Prod. by Coco Beatz]

ha yo whats funny i was literally breakin down when i was listenin' to this and i must say it was a perfect song to haha
    the quality on this was crisp an the mixing was coo! lyrics were fairly basic, but for a weed song I feel the more basic the better in some situations. Like hype smoke songs are cool an all but i like the laid back cypress hill-ish style. Str8 song here bro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    ha yo whats funny i was literally breakin down when i was listenin' to this and i must say it was a perfect song to haha
    the quality on this was crisp an the mixing was coo! lyrics were fairly basic, but for a weed song I feel the more basic the better in some situations. Like hype smoke songs are cool an all but i like the laid back cypress hill-ish style. Str8 song here bro
    Good looks. If you like music you can smoke too you should def peep the album. That's what we made the album for.

A.i

Real Ghostly

sounds good homey

i used to listen to some of your shit way back in like 04 or 05

you and mikey had some fire bars even back then

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by 215Stackz View Post
    sounds good homey

i used to listen to some of your shit way back in like 04 or 05

you and mikey had some fire bars even back then
    Good looks checking it out. I don't recognize your name, but if you peeped back then, they were really rough bars lol.

A.i

Real Ghostly

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Good looks checking it out. I don't recognize your name, but if you peeped back then, they were really rough bars lol.
    no doubt lol definitely been a minute i forget what my old name used to be

you and C Section had bars even back then so i figured long as yall stayed up on it yall would prolly be sharp forever lol

Battle Record
    13-5

Upping. There's an actual video in the og post now. Not just the song. Let me know what you think!

A.i

Battle Record
    2-4

yo i fuck wit this, the production and mixing is nice!
    dope to have a video to go along with it, i was jus hopin' to get a longer track out of this i guess!
    your "swag" [fuckin hate to use that word but for lacktheirof right now cuz im baked] on this is smooth man!
    it was cool to throw some personal video at the end, i've always appreciated this in videos to show their more personal/comical side
    good track here man

NICE NICE NICE