Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Rules for Season 17

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Rules for Season 17

http://www.fadedindustry.com/wp-cont...cher-video.jpg
    Checking In....

Can check in simply with a here or you can post your verse if you are ready.

Posting Verses

All verses must be between 16 and 32 lines. Paragraph form banned from use. Penalty for violation of this is one vote

Voting

First Four

This section only requires a vote, feed is not necessary but if given it is appreciated. You must vote on all battles other than your own. Violation of this is lose of vote for your NEXT battle. If it's the last battle of the section it will be deducted from the CURRENT battle

Down To Business and For the Crown Sections

These section will require feed with the votes. Again you must vote on every battle other than yours. Violation of this is lose of vote for your NEXT battle. If it's the last battle of the section it will be deducted from the CURRENT battle.

Extensions

ALL EXTENSIONS ARE GRANTED AND ARE 48 HRS PAST THE DUE DATE FOR VERSES UNDER ONE CONDITION....

YOU MUST POST USAGE OF THE EXTENSION NO LATER THAN 24HRS BEFORE THE DUE DATE FOR VERSES IN YOUR BATTLE THREAD AND PM ME. ANYTHING AFTER THAT 24HR PERIOD BEFORE THE DUE DATE, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO POST A VERSE BY THE DUE DATE. NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU FEEL THE SLIGHTEST INSTANCE THAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE IT IN TIME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE USE THE EXTENSION. I EVEN ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO ASK FOR IT UP FRONT JUST TO GIVE EXTRA TIME....

THE EXTENSION PERIOD WILL BE POSTED IN THE BATTLE DETAILS. PLEASE BE AWARE OF DATES....

Check Ins/No Shows

IF YOU DON'T CHECK IN YOU WILL LOSE A VOTE IN THE NEXT BATTLE.

IF YOU INTEND TO STILL DROP A VERSE, YOU MUST PM ME STATING THAT YOU WILL 24HRS AFTER THE CHECK IN DATE.

IF YOU DO PM ME AND YOU DON'T POST A VERSE, YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR ONE WEEK.

IF YOU DON'T SHOW UP AT ALL YOU WILL HAVE ONE VOTE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU THE NEXT BATTLE.

Emergencies

IF YOU HAVE ANY EMERGENCIES THAT WILL PREVENT YOU FROM POSTING, PM ME ASAP AND POST IN THE CHAT. THIS WILL NOT COUNT AS A NO SHOW BUT YOU WILL FORFEIT THE BATTLE AND WILL BE PLACED ON HOLD UNTIL YOU CAN RETURN. I AM SYMPATHETIC TO THIS BUT IF IT IS ABUSED THEN YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR THE SEASON AS REAL LIFE IS REAL LIFE AND LET'S BE REAL WITH EACH OTHER.
    @ILLunatic @OG Maestro @143 @Metrics @late bloomer @Mr. Grim @Enclave @HighEngineChief
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 143; January 7th, 2017 at 08:43 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    5-21

Re: Rules for Season 17

right what happens if someone doesnt check in? do i still prepare a verse? could you @ me in response as well i am new around here rapbattles has changed a lot since 2011 if you feel me......but regardless what happens if dude doesnt check in by tonight? yeah thanks...
    a labyrinth of power.....