User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Moderator's Messages....

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Moderator's Messages....

This is my first season of modding this league. I am a lover of this competition as it is an important vehicle that aided me in my elevation. This league is unique because it is the perfect forum to learning how to be better in writing. I feel that I can also bring different aspect to this league that will be more engaging for those who compete. It's great if you become a champion, it's even better if you elevate within this league and become legendary. As a commitment to this league and also the topical scene, I will make sure that every writer who joins this league will get some type of spotlight and those who I see major growth will get even more light. It's about us in this league, on this site. We are tabbed the Picasso, the Van Goh, the Rembrandt of writing raps and I want to get every topical writer here on this site to join this and I will make this league the best league on this site. So here are some new things I am adding.

I will post 3 spotlight verses that I will post in Open Mic. They will give your writing exposure to more than this league. I always encourage every competitor to post your verses in Open Mic and I love it when it get to nominated for HOF. So with this in place this will help you reach that HOF status.

I will expand the ability to choose your own topic to the top 2 seeded writers and one lowest seeded writer week 5 and 8. I want fierce competition and also an increase participation in the league without you having to do a mag or pulling topics. That's my job as a Mod to serve you guys and bring out the best. But this will give you all the chance to really feel like you are apart of this league other than a simple competitor.

Killing It Streak. Adding this will change the game of topical battles. IF you have a streak of 3 wins, You will earn what I call KISS, Killing It Streak Selection. In where you can choose any topic from the topical pool for that week.

I hope this will excite you for the new season and look forward to seeing you compete and become the next Champion and legendary topical writer.
    Last edited by 143; January 1st, 2016 at 08:56 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Moderator's Messages....

Unique and very interesting, do well 143

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·

You've Earned a Custom Title! yas jeshka yaaas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

I am think this are gay

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Compete and see how gay it is...

Best Topical Writer: 143

You've Earned a Custom Title! yas jeshka yaaas's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Maybe I am do the sign up

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Proud to see these fresh ideas. Builds my interests for topical battling again