User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 145

Thread: Finals Predictions and Chat

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Re: Finals Predictions and Chat

L.E I unstuck the final matchup as it can easily get overlooked when it's a sticky. Hopefully this will help with some votes

Add & Follow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    ·
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Slumerican Psychopath fuckyou33333333's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

This isn't over yet? Shit.

Battle Record
    11-5

Thank you @ILLunatic .

And yeah, people haven't really voted on it.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

What do you think, @Nicasso ? Keep this open until Friday or Sunday and see if anyone else votes?

Or should we just end this and move on to the next season?

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    What do you think, @Nicasso ? Keep this open until Friday or Sunday and see if anyone else votes?

Or should we just end this and move on to the next season?
    Im going to let you make the call you have been making well called plays all season long whatever you decide to do I won't second guess, or be upset with.

Battle Record
    11-5

Haha well I appreciate that man.

I will leave it open for now. It's not like we're in a crazy rush to start the next season.

Season XIV will start first week of November.

We will close our battle no later than Sunday, and hopefully we get some votes haha.

Thanks for the co-operation and participation @Nicasso .

Social Media:

Battle Record
    0-1

LE, warm up battle for shits and giggles?

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    Haha well I appreciate that man.

I will leave it open for now. It's not like we're in a crazy rush to start the next season.

Season XIV will start first week of November.

We will close our battle no later than Sunday, and hopefully we get some votes haha.

Thanks for the co-operation and participation @Nicasso .
    @ILLunatic can prolly help us out

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Wtf @ILLunatic it wasn't that piece it was the one in the poetry section wtf

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Nicasso View Post
    @ILLunatic can prolly help us out
    You have been exposed my friend. Hugely disappointing. I cannot believe how much cheating has gone on this season.

Its absolutely ridiculous and absurd that people actually spend TIME in their LIFE doing this.

So was your verse bitten or recycled?

Social Media:

Battle Record
    124-23

Quote Originally Posted by Nicasso View Post
    Wtf @ILLunatic it wasn't that piece it was the one in the poetry section wtf
    This piece was found word for word on Rap Royalty

Add & Follow

·

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by ILLunatic View Post
    This piece was found word for word on Rap Royalty
    Well link me somebody STOLE my shit I been writing shit with people on here in threads together word for word link me inbox ,NOW if I'm steal I'd steal the best shit

Battle Record
    11-5

It dates back to 2011 man.

And @Stranger , I'm down man.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    124-23

The original piece was posted on Rap Royalty in 2011

Add & Follow

·

Battle Record
    0-1

Eh. LE was winning anyways so fuck it. Let's get this next season rolling and the you guys can handle this shit via PM.