User Tag List

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Showing results 211 to 225 of 261

Thread: Semi-Finals Predictions and Chat.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Semi-Finals Predictions and Chat.

Thanks for the votes, yo, let's keep them coming. Let's get this thing wrapped up.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Slumerican Psychopath fuckyou33333333's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Indeed. Let's get the next season going. Also, do ya'll do special battles in the finale? We did it the first season of the topical league in RA. Had the finale match plus two other matches. I think one was a "100 Line" match between Dagel and DJ and the other was a "Short Story" match between myself and I think Thomas. Could be wrong on my opponent.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

0o0o0o0ooh he mentioned dagel, off with his head lmao
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Slumerican Psychopath fuckyou33333333's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

I've been getting that a lot. Seems like every new member who registers is either Dagel, some Diasick guy or TGF.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

@L.E at the end of this season how do you feel about running a tag team 8 man Words In Motion tournament before we begin next season single elimination I will write the mag. If your down with this idea let me know I will make a sign up thread now and work on a mag to promote it also this gives people time to find a partner. This will benefit S.S as a whole people outside of S.S more than likely will come out to compete.

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

If you are dwn with this I want you on my team lol

Battle Record
    11-5

I've been thinking about a tag team tournament as well. Participating in one now and it's been a lot of fun.

I am down to run it in between seasons if the interest is there. I will be bringing my tag team partner from the other site to this one if that's the case haha.

Social Media:

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    I've been thinking about a tag team tournament as well. Participating in one now and it's been a lot of fun.

I am down to run it in between seasons if the interest is there. I will be bringing my tag team partner from the other site to this one if that's the case haha.
    Ha well me and Dev Will just have to destroy you two and ok end of season we will get it going

Battle Record
    11-5

The grammatically correct to say your statement would be: 'Ha, well DEV and I will just have to destroy you two then.'

Keep dreaming though haha.

But yeah, sounds good as long as the interest is there.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

keep dreaming? lmao... kid walks the walk but DEV talks the talk, then pokes him in the eye

Banned
    Battle Record
    23-1

Quote Originally Posted by DEV View Post
    keep dreaming? lmao... kid walks the walk but DEV talks the talk, then pokes him in the eye
    Well aye Dev lets shut this guy up this tournament shall be fun hopefully we have a good turn out of people

Battle Record
    34-10

@Nicasso

...and what makes you assume we would be teaming up together? lol

Battle Record
    34-10

ive posted a thread in the lounge, see if we can get some voters over

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...mi-needs-votes

Battle Record
    11-5

Hahaha I'm just shit talking for fun. Would be a great contest, we're all dope writers. That's what I kind of like about coming here: we are similar minded people to an extent.

And good call DEV.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10

why thank you young sir