Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 19 1 2 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 278

Thread: Week X Predictions and Chat

Battle Record
    11-5

Week X Predictions and Chat

Champion Match: DEV Vs. Mic S

Cai Vs. Samajae

TayTay Vs. Plexus

Let's keep it mature, everyone. Just a reminder to READ THE RULES and VOTE ONLY WHEN YOU ARE SURE OF IT.

Thank you.

Let's make this last week sick, and let's get stoked for playoffs! Everyone bring their A-Game this week.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

Re: Week X Predictions and Chat

so is it the season final next week?
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    11-5

The regular season ends after this week then elimination playoffs start based odd top seedings versus bottom ones.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    16-4

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post

Cai Vs. Samajae

TayTay Vs. Plexus
    Dev Vs Mic s
    Dev.. He is a more seasoned and overall better writer. But I expect mic s to drop something that will at least contend.

Cai vs Samajae
    Samajae.. I don't know any of Cais writing and I know samajae can write!! So yeah

Taytay vs Plexus
    Plexus.. Glad to see taytay back.. Use to be in my old VI crew.. But obviously I would never bet against myself. That's a loss already if you do!
    Monster's Ink

2xOMHoF

Courtesy of: Elvis Freshly

Battle Record
    11-5

Word.

Anybody down for a friendly AUDIO topical battle?

Just moved back in with my brother, who in turns also has our studio haha. So I am feeling wanting to get on the grind for sure.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    16-4

Cant say I'm down for that sorry L.E... But I am down to read a mag lol and I like your exitout now tactic.. Like a first round bye lol jk
    Monster's Ink

2xOMHoF

Courtesy of: Elvis Freshly

Battle Record
    11-5

Magazine will be coming no worries haha.

And when it comes to me being out, I was actually supposed to be out last week, but the exposing of Details basically forced me to participate to keep the league running smoothly.

Now this week the numbers worked out, I could be the odd man out haha.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

Cai Vs. Samajae

TayTay Vs. Plexus

Simple....
    INKorporated

Cai Vs. Samajae

TayTay Vs. Plexus

I flipped a coin to decide these because I have no idea. Heads won all three times.

Word.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

Kid sick wur'd your siggy go?
    INKorporated

Quote Originally Posted by Samajae View Post
    Kid sick wur'd your siggy go?
    It turned into an X or w/e so I just removed it.. Yo, good luck to you this week.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

yea thanks...are you Cai? i never seen dudes work..
    INKorporated

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM WOTM

just peeped some..looks like i gotta bring it...what's his alias..he's been around since 05..
    INKorporated

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

anyone wanna get round to checking my latest OM out?
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    11-5

Just did man good shit!

Social Media: