User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Suggestions and Competitor Feedback

Battle Record
    11-5

Suggestions and Competitor Feedback

Have an awesome idea that you think would benefit the league? Let them be known and discuss them here. Any GOOD ideas will most definitely be considered.

Moving forward with Season XIII, I will be adding the following components:

Standings and Statistics - This will go beyond than simple Win and Losses records. I have a format in mind already, but any thoughts are welcomed!

Playoffs - Going along with the standings and statistics, I have a format in mind for the "regular season" and elimination playoffs. I'm not sure how long previous Sacred Scriptures have ran, but I was thinking the 16 Week mark would be plenty to determine playoffs. More feedback will be required.

*Edit: I looked at the previous rules and 14-16 Weeks Regular Season with Top 8 Seeded playoffs (given there is activity for it).

Random Challenges/Theme Weeks - I think this has some potential to really freshen things up, but I want to hear more feedback from you guys regarding this. I think the current format of selecting from a predetermined list of topics works fine, its just

Audio Topical Section - I think this would be a great addition with time. It would operate separately from the text topical, but add interest to the league and give diversified artists more options.

I am going to run a very tight ship, and that means if you sign up to battle, you WILL be expected to show up for it. No excuses. Extensions will be very, VERY limited, if any are given at all. I understand things happen in life, but INTERNET OR NOT...people are still putting in TIME and EFFORT into their works here, and the time and effort WILL be respected. I do not take kindly to weak excuses.

I will be running this as fairly as possible, but at the same time this is a LEAGUE. If you sign up, be committed and punctual, and most importantly, HAVE FUN.

Fun, while respecting and being courteous to others of course.
    Last edited by L.E; July 22nd, 2014 at 06:35 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Re: Suggestions and Competitor Feedback

Good ideas....sixteen weeks is too long of a regular season. The season that I competed in that had the longest duration for regular season was 10. Look at it as real time, 4 month regular season is a long time for topicals...

Best Topical Writer: 143

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Expedite the playoffs.

How?

When you set up the matches, PM both competitors per match and ask what their best days are. Cross reference both responses and set up the match for that time slot. Rather than follow the linear weekly schedule, make a more dynamic playoff system. Takes a little more time (as in a few minutes), but it won't turn into some stagnant bloated waste like the Amen-style LLL playoffs were.

This is the last piece of advice I am giving you. I like the league and your enthusiasm, but I do not like you.

Battle Record
    11-5

Good suggestions for sure. @143, I see where you are coming from for the length of the season and I will definitely take that into consideration. I also like that playoff idea its actually different and I feel the competitors would actually show up and make it worth while.

As for liking me? Zero fucks are given. I'm not here to make friends.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

I think I should get like an 'extension token' seeing as I've showed every week

or at least a group round of applause by the rest of the members lol
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

lol mispronounced a few words in both verses or read them as another word - my apologies but thats real time shit and now you know how i read them and why i voted rather then reading then deciphering how im going to feed them..

anyways my vote is up for the battle thats open

Battle Record
    11-5

I put this back where everyone can see it. Please use this thread for suggestions and feedback.

Social Media:

Soule

I suggest you dial 1-800-mix-alot and mod this homie bruh.

Battle Record
    11-5

Modding him would have obviously been a horrible mistake.

Glad I didn't do it when he first asked.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Two suggestions, the first is time permitting, the second is personal preference

1) encourage predictions by having the matches in the OP of the weekly discussion thread

2) be more restrictive on topics. im a fan of assigned each battle 1 picture, some people like having a couple to pic from, but being too open isn't really my cup of tea

this is just my feedback, think things are going well