User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 45

Thread: Attn: SS Participants

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Attn: SS Participants

As you all know there has been a lot of disruption during this current season of SS which has seen it go from one mod to another, sadly Truth has had to vacate his position as league mod and I will be taking over those responsibilities. There will be a few changes made which hopefully will give the league the boost it needs and those will be implemented in the next few days. I do however need the opinions of those who are currently participating and also those who have participated in the past/plan to do so in the future...let's face it, this season so far has not exactly been brilliant for one reason or another and the league is looking very weak at the moment, I have been toying with the idea of starting again and scrapping this current season, though I do appreciate there are members who have showed to their battles and may not be happy with their wins going to waste so I want to see what those guys think. If we get an overwhelming 'yes' for starting a new season then that's what will happen, if not we will continue with this season and hopefully with the changes made and the talent we have, we can make this a successful season.

It's up to you guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: Attn: SS Participants

dopeee!!!!!!!

Battle Record
    11-5

No. You would be discrediting the work and dedication of those who actually have been showing up on a weekly basis, voting, trying to get involved and move things forward.

You want back in? Sign in, move up the standings and fucking work for it.

I am all for moving forward. But I'm not down for simply restarting because all of a sudden people "feel" like its worth their time now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Ok, cool...I have a feeling most people will feel the same way and I don't blame them, but I'll wait and see what the majority want.

I'm cool with either option tbh.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

:: Crazy Fresh :: Elvis Freshley's Avatar
    Battle Record
    11-7

I don't care what you guys do... I just want to compete.

So...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...cra2o1_500.gif

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Nixon View Post
    I don't care what you guys do... I just want to compete.

So...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma...cra2o1_500.gif
    DONE.

I'll let you know when your battle is up.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    11-5

I can see a lot of people with shitty records wanting to restart and if that's the case I'm most definitely out.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I will be taking the opinions of those who have shown and won above all others, this is more to get everyone on the same page than anything else.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    11-5

Okay good to know Haha. If I can be of any help please let me know.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

I wouldn't scrap this season. I would generate interest & incentive during the next following week.
    If you must scrap it though, do it now while it's still 'early'. Once it hits mid-season, there shouldn't be any going back.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

It will either happen this week or it will not happen at all.

I am pretty much with @L.E. on this one but I just wanted to make sure everyone (or most) agrees.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Witty. View Post
    It will either happen this week or it will not happen at all.

I am pretty much with @L.E. on this one but I just wanted to make sure everyone (or most) agrees.
    I don't care tbh. Either way I'll still support this all.
    I'll vote for the restart of Season 13 to happen if things will get better. *thumbs up*

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

I've showed every week, so... obviously I'm not 'for' starting a new season...

I don't really se how it would help matters
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Here's one big thing...I see ads for LLL, 1-2, Golden Glove but SS is never on a banner...that may help this is the only league like this so it should be separated also the turn over is too quick...we just had season 12 a few months ago...maybe space out a bit to give that hunger...And HELL NO TO RESTARTING THE LEAGUE it doesn't solve anything...So tap into OM where a lot of people have been dropping by putting a sign in out link there....might help....This league needs more shine more advertising....Keep the format of choosing a topic...require three votes to keep it moving week to week....penalize ns with lost of votes instead of being out for a week, your trying to build activity, let the first ns be a lost of votes but the second one is bye bye and it will cut those who isn't down for the league but keep the ones that may have connectivity issues or real life to deal with...JMO

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards OM WOTM SS HOF SS HW Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

I sort of agree, but it still wouldn't solve the no-shows, IMO
    [youtube]99ns8n2S40g[/youtube]