User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Dark Knight vs LLS (OPEN FOR FEED, DARK KNIGHT WINS BY NS)

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Dark Knight vs LLS (OPEN FOR FEED, DARK KNIGHT WINS BY NS)

LLL Official Rules & Regulations

GENERAL RULES

CHECK IN DUE: WEDNESDAY @ 11:59 PM EST
    VERSUS DUE: FRIDAY @ 11:59 PM EST
    LINE LIMIT: Minimum of 10 lines, Maximum of 16
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    2-2

Re: Dark Knight vs LLS

Check

Battle Record
    2-2

Here

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

The Last Level

Battle Record
    2-2

This dude don't wanna mess w/ me, i'll be sure to be swift by creaming him in the mouth
    & that's what guys been doing for years cuz dude been feenin for semen in a drought
    It aint hard to figure out...ur a dumb fool w/ no skills to rip verses with fresh bars
    & even if you used that dude's material, ur shit would be more of a disaster than wrecked cars
    Dark be bringing the heat while LLS been slacking hard & never will be on a dirty streak
    Only time peeps would see that from him is if you checked dude's boxers every week
    I be smashing bitches on the regular...hoes be calling me every night, begging for the D
    & that's what i'll have LLS doing in this battle since dude'll always be Failing against me
    Teach this dude a lesson by bringing the murk fest...you can't supply heat when doing a verse
    You couldn't write fire even if you had to drop a topic about a luminous curse
    Topical heads would agree...but battlers also know the deal...LLs is exempted from both lists
    Because whenever you see dude drop some shit, it's like fat bitches..u ain't seeing no flips
    So go slit ur wrists faggot...u are a disgrace & you're always bringing all this stupid textin
    & that's what bitches think of all ur messages that u sent em attempting to sext em
    You ain't gangsta bro...i'll destroy this bitch loser & leave him feeling so much pain
    The only time you'll find LLS in an alley is when dude's watching a lil kids bowling game
    - W a r r i o r B l o o d -