User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: WK 11: The Great Father(2-4) vs. 44864962(0-0) [TGF Wins]

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

WK 11: The Great Father(2-4) vs. 44864962(0-0) [TGF Wins]

http://imageshack.com/a/img513/6682/ye6d.png
    @The Great Father @44864962

Pick 1 Topic from the list & create a verse from it
    Topic list is here,
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...18#post8473418

Check ins due on Friday by 4:29AM
    Verses are due on Saturday by 11:59PM
    Voting ends on Monday by 11:59PM
    New matches are set up on Tuesday's Morning(Before Noon)
    (All times run on Pacific Time)

Please be conscience of the full list of rules
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...642/index.html
    3 Votes are required this week. Every missing vote results in a -1 vote for your next SS League battle.
    Champ & Contender matches are mandatory from now on. Failure in voting for just 1 of these matches results in -2 votes for your next SS League battle.

P.S: Recognition will be given to VOTW

Goodluck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: WK 11: The Great Father(2-4) vs. 44864962(0-0)

In. Good luck.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Eat yesterday's pizza.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Are you ready to accept the fact that from now on, every waiter or waitress who ever serves you at a table from this moment on will sprinkle black pepper into your drinking water? If you can accept this, you're ready to proceed.

. “ Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."
    ― Mark Twain
    If you get that burger cooked anymore than medium you're clearly a contender in the faggot league- me

This is my checkin. I'm getting a bit tired. Oh well. No Goldeneye 007 for me tonight.

Battle Record
    91-46
    Awards SS Season Champion Haiku Season Champion 75+ Wins Haiku Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion OM HOF PC HOF SS HW Champion

@The Great Father @44864962

Just a reminder of tonight's deadline. No reply needed, just show up please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

http://illusion.scene360.com/wp-cont...ija_jan_05.jpg

BABYLON

Her heart doesn't know

What it wants anymore

But the holes in her arms call me far from the shore

And the tide, washing outward from her eyes, brings me back. Shepherds pie. Pussy keeps the sheep in line Bo Peep that ass - I want to fuck the memory of every other tease and these siren screams away, and just keep the energy that we shared under these seven seas at bay. Girl, what do you say? It's every day we cum on our hearts to temper this flame of guilt, neglect, resentment, and shame; the pendulum swings; the flame burst back to life and we sacrifice our bodies till the swell tames all of this hellfire and rage. And once it settles down in its cage it's almost like we never escaped. And she goes right back to the same ole shit and asking me for a taste of sex on the beach, pressing her teeth at the needle basking under the shade until it comes splashing into her veins. And she swims right into that wave. And I take time out of my day, to cut these lines out of this Yay. And she doesn't even snort the lines she just snorts it right from the pile off of the plate with that thin smile drawn on her face, where all her lies fall into place.

I don't want to breathe a hint of her name, but I can still feel her pick through my brain with her hairpin fingers greased in sick stains where the black tar inked itself in her nail - bed with any swinging dick that had change and happened across her fucking BackPage. I loved her when the tracks raced down between her toes and her clothes stunk of ashtreys. I wanted us to grow old in that place, and now I don't even know where that is. In the broken down catacombs and mass graves undernieth the dream we shared to have kids. If I could just bring her back for one moment I would tell God to tear out my rib. If I could just hear her laugh without choking on that same happiness I could live with the thinned out monster that she still is, licking the batter off the syringe.

My Whore of Babylon with her ravished arms and that tight dress with no panties on; I fuck her till she can't stand to walk cause there's nothing left of her damaged walls. And I try to make her feel something, anything to ease the pain of her rancid thoughts. But all the years she was battered frothed until it grew too hot and then cracked the pot. Now we're both broken in half holding our shattered past in this glass box, where our better days have been tucked away so we fuck to pay our last respects to the dead dog days of summers lost in this hash fog, with these poppy seeds and their mad gods. Drunken prayers heard in drab bars where our idols pour out their damned hearts and I can't stop and she can't pause lest her nightmares have a last call, when the lithium and the bath salts no longer dull the souls black shards in this hellscape of a scrap yard. And one day she just snaps, caught in this rat trap and she stands broad with her hands clasped round a grand star, with its rays propped out so sharp that it cuts my fucking head off.

Everything is dis-
    Solved, there's nothing left to hide
    It's dead wrong,
    All these feelings now belong,
    To the sky, left with time,
    And the memories of her I leave behind.
    But the tide, washing outward from her eyes, brings me back.
    Shepherds lie.
    Love keeps the sheep in line.
    Last edited by 44864962; March 22nd, 2014 at 06:16 PM

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    Are you ready to accept the fact that from now on, every waiter or waitress who ever serves you at a table from this moment on will sprinkle black pepper into your drinking water? If you can accept this, you're ready to proceed.

This is my reminder of the topic I was originally doing. The Samuel Clemens one. I'm getting a bit tired. Oh well. No Goldeneye 007 for me tonight.
    http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/4/...num_Firing.jpg

A moment of peace occurred. All wasn't just well, but far better on that train ride. I didn't know how exactly I ended up on this train. I was simply out shopping for tonight's appetizers and dinners. See, I was planning a sort of a guy's night in with a few of these girls I knew wanted nothing more than a an easy drunk fuck. Basically the sort of thing that defines an evening.

But by now you realize if this was some sort of normal hump-and-dump I wouldn't bother the piss I'll produce from this next beer to actually recount it. In this particular case, however... there was more to be explained, clearly.

I had just closed a major account, I knew my earthly possessions would increase nearly one hundredfold. That amount, at it's mere suggestion, rendered me speechless. But as I saw that my worth increased to 985M£ I realized life would just never quite be the same. But know at the time that I found this wasn't even close to real money...

See, here in Leeds we found a solid community of Monopoly board game players that played strictly the UK version... but we were the most successful men around and we played for real currency. Could you imagine those pesky little ones being 100000£? That's what it was during those games. It was during this particular game that I realized that I had a shot of winning by acquiring the more frequently landed on properties and I would win, but I realized something...

Why was I placed in this particular match at this time... why was I in this train...

Why was I shooting these two pistols in this train at these men that seem to be holding automatic weapons?!

I realized that no sooner have I hit the heavenly bliss of this new position in life that I found it came along with the massive influx of work and time that would eradicate my free time to three to four hours of sleep a night. But as soon as I had sworn to this new life to myself and went out to celebrate it did I find myself in this train after quite a few Nobleberry Ales. They said those were the strongest ales around by far... Apparently they weren't kidding.

As I continued to advance in this train, I realized the surroundings. They had begun to change rapidly from the moment I entered that train and began unloading wrath upon those individuals with the hats... it changed the whole atmosphere of the train.

Rather than remaining a simple basic transport that was designed for minimal means of spiritual movement in the underworld, it began to advance steadily. But I noticed this... would I rather be stuck among these few individuals that are the other major minds, or should I lower myself down to be the king of the basic region?

Actions were taken and the surroundings passing by the windows as well as the number of passengers, changes. The seats began to fill rapidly with many jolly, merry and happy people who were welcoming to each other. The general feeling in the suddenly filled massive traincars was one of joy.

But the outside of this train held a sight so frightening that anyone who had beheld it would have nearly frozen in fear. As the joy of relaxed and comfortable persons in each car in the train only continued to intensify by the company of only loved and even very liked ones, the more hideous the scenery outside became.

Reality blurred as I realized though for every one of these evil and rather not highly aggressive individuals in this timecar that I would have remained in this cabin enjoying the finest scenery I could have even logically imagined... it continued to devolve as I kept abusing the Cougars in my hands

But as I noticed that each death of these strange grey men led to a strong influx of loved ones, I figured it would clearly be the best idea to continue plowing through these grey-clad men than trying to simply just move along normally and reach the sleeping quarters.

But why did I have these Cougar Magnums in my hands in the first place?

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/5/...gnum_Watch.jpg

As I continued to mow through these unnerving grey-clad men, I barely realized both why I was shooting away at them... and why the background was changing.

The grey-clad men were representative of my past sins, which is why I was so naturally inclined to fight back against them. But for some reason as I did, the qualities of the outside world and even inside the train began to deteriorate...yet it was through a point of offing a sizable group of the grey men near a large window in that train did I realize what was really going on...

I wasn't forgiving myself for my old sins... I was sending myself to hell!

As the train continued to descend into the pits of hell, I realized that the overall feeling and mood inside of the crowded trains was a cheerful and comfortable one. Beer was even flowing through freely.

1. “ Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."
    ― Mark Twain
    I've even noticed that the climate outside had changed dramatically as the images outside the windows of the train changed from serene and relaxing to horrific and soul-draining. But there more people in this train direction ready to suffer forever just as I would.

Misery loves company.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

@The Great Father great story bro.... but you do know how to rhyme, not quite sure why you didn't.
    @44864962 ahhhhhhhhh.... besides winning by default, it was actually alright. I mean I got a little put off by the tracks in the feet shit, but I assume that was your point. IDFK....

I hate this feedback shit!!!!!

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Re: WK 11: The Great Father(2-4) vs. 44864962(0-0) *Open for Votes*

Thank you for the feedback, DoubleDay. I'll return the favor today.

Battle Record
    8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

WTF....There is a difference in pushing the envelope and there is disregarding rules of engagement.

I am not a fan of this type of writing. This is not a topical rap battle. There are no verses, no musical structure at all. It's not even poetically done. You can't judge on things like flow or multies or internal because they are not there. This is a real disappointment due to two people who have talent but refuse to show it. V TGF just on the sheer fact that his whatever it was was more in depth and vibrant.

Battle Record
    91-46

On a 2-1 vote, TGF Wins.

Closed.